What workout did you do today? (2020, part 2)

What program produced these reports @Cleanneon98? They look cool.

2 Likes

intervals.icu

Loving the outside workouts while I can still do them.

11 Likes

Glassy
Not the most compliant ride from me, dropped my FTP by 5% before I started as I believe that will be better from me, especially when I do anything over threshold, more chance of success. Anything under and I can dial it back up again as done here.

This ride was done whilst climbing Alpe du Zwift, so it was mixture of ERG and resistance. I missed rest periods as at that power with my weight, I almost stop on the climb and at this tempo level I find I don’t need them, just end up cooling down too much.

9 Likes

Just rolling in the weekend… which doesn’t look great in terms of the weather.

This felt really good. Onwards :+1:

12 Likes

ha ha, might be, but i start super early, so i have to first air the cave to let the CO2 out :wink:
Seriously though, i’ve gone from a year-round 50% humidity down there to 70-75%.
It does take its toll, but hey, what can one do :man_shrugging:

Palissade, very hard morning for me - didn’t like this one bit…
:expressionless:

Ended up with 73% humidity in the room and +4C compared to when I started.
Oh well, recovery until Monday, yay!

15 Likes

Palisade today . Tough but done at 100%

11 Likes

Same here , it’s a tough one :hot_face:

1 Like

Galena. Early morning meeting coming up today that I couldn’t get off my mind, combined with mounting fatigue and electronic weirdness, resulted in mental failure.

I know I’m doing too much at/near threshold and not enough Z2…

10 Likes

Taylor -2

Great workout. Feels like a workout, with plenty of sweat.

12 Likes

Ericsson-1 ~ fun, short ride on a rainy day

12 Likes

First time I’ve done an endurance session indoors that is over 45 mins. Didn’t help that the Wattbike in the gym had a saddle issue that I realised about 15 mins in…I kept getting further away from the handlebars. So changed bikes and all was good.

I was clinging on for the last 30 mins but managed it. :sweat_smile:

Phoenix :blush:

11 Likes

Friday workouts have now started with this 6 day a week HV plan. Today’s installment: Bore-stone :roll_eyes:
Only 2 and a bit weeks to go…

12 Likes

Still here. Still chugging along. Was hoping to be able to get outside this morning but the rain put paid to that. Had this one scheduled and certainly felt it. Gonna be long old winter. Onwards.

15 Likes

Got out of the rhythm of posting my workouts up, have to start doing that again. In the middle of “rolling road race” specialty, that’s a lot of fun. :sweat_smile:

Saturday 10/17 was Broken Finger on the trainer, no problems, felt good. HR monitor went a little goofy at the end of the first set, not sure why.

Sunday was a ride with a couple friends. Planned was a nice, steady base ride. That lasted about 20 minutes, and then, well, let’s just say it was no longer base, and leave it at that.

Tuesday was Huxley +1 outside. My non-drive side crank became loose towards the end of the third set, tightened it down as much as I could and finished the fourth set.

Wednesday was an easy 1:17 on the mountainbike on the trails, haven’t ridden dirt as much as I wanted to this year.

Yesterday was Joe Devel +1, 4 sets of 8min of intervals between 130-150%, was actually a lot of fun. Did it on a relatively flat out and back, gets the heartrate up higher than doing it on a climb. I then couldn’t leave well enough alone, and snatched a Strava segment afterwards… :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

Easy Friday…planning on an outside ride tomorrow - will be a cold one (39F in WI…)

11 Likes

Quite the challenge today!

28 Likes

Time for beer, pizza, and a donut pillow! :smile:

4 Likes

I had spare ribs & French fries.
Cracking open a nice Belgian beer right now.

The bottom is actually not that sore at all, I’m surprised!

4 Likes