What workout did you do today? (2018/2019)

Palisade weeew

11 Likes

I’ve got that next week … not looking forward to it :rofl:

Warlow.

Bloomin’ ‘Eck. 15x Sweet Spot/V02Max over unders. The last batch was just awful.

13 Likes

Heeeere, Fishy Fishy Fishy…

9 Likes

She eight months old. Just cut her first two teeth today so suspect that was the issue. She’s been sleeping through for a few months. I’ve been sleeping in for the most part since I’m off work, so I think trying to do a morning workout for the first time and having it be Tunemah at 5:45 after a night wake up was just a bad plan.

Gonna try Carson or a shorter version of it in the morning tomorrow, I think. See how it goes. I’m going to need to get back in the morning swing soon.

3 Likes

Monitor for me today. Did well

11 Likes

Easier version of Clouds Rest for my sharpener. 30/30s at 130%. Damn I love this type of workout :+1:

9 Likes

Took todays rest day yesterday (needed it) So did yesterdays scheduled 3x 20 minutes today.

3 Likes

Juneau -1 a little difficult after yesterday’s O/U session, Baxter tomorrow so should be recovered for sundays session

10 Likes

Mount field was alright, had trouble doing the standing drills because i sweat so much it messes up my phone (that’s what i use to control the trainer and it’s on the bars)

The i cramped in the last interval

9 Likes

Did Taylor yesterday, really not as bad as I expected it to be.

2 Likes

Pettit

Volcano orbits and music passed this one away

8 Likes

Carson - Getting back into the sweet spot groove. About time to move back into the 10-12-15 min work bouts for rest of fall then into the 20-25-30 stuff Jan-Mar.

Gym session tonight.

12 Likes

Mount Field, starting a SSB1LV plan. With a side order of Zwift for eye candy.

7 Likes

Geiger today after Tunnabora yesterday making up for missing two days on a work trip.

9 Likes

Wright Peak-1. 1st 3x30 session, feeling satisfied

12 Likes

Springer Mountain “2 hours of tempo” was on the calendar, took it outside and after 17 minutes to get out of town I went on a longer route and did a single 2 hour interval:

Wanted that long interval, no stopping for bird pics. Instead I found something else in its natural habitat:

10 Likes

Carpathian Peak +2. This one is a mental game for sure at some points, but I feel like I’ve come a long way since I did it last time, it seemed “easier”.
Good old Mary Austin next week.

14 Likes

2 x 40 minutes sweet spot rbi 10 minutes (might have been easier with a shorter recovery between intervals).

4 Likes

Warlow with an added half hour of z2 ish. Ouch but done.

11 Likes