What is happening with the forum?

First time today I had to mute someone + a thread (didn’t even know how to do it) - so yeah, there are still issues. But admitting there’s a problem is always the first step in solving it.

1 Like

It’s amazing when you mute someone how much better your browsing can be

6 Likes

I know it’s not going to happen, but I really like the reddit style threads where there can be conversations within each topic that can be rolled up. Furthermore, the most helpful comments make it to the top where they can be viewed by the most people while troll posts or unhelpful stuff gets downvoted to oblivion. It makes following the discussion a lot easier. I know you can sort of do that here with the reply button and looking at the responses but I find myself not even opening the threads with a lot of comments cause there’s no way I can go through hundreds of comments to get an idea of what is happening.

1 Like

I signed up for the cat thread. Cats are cool., they don’t care what you think.

8 Likes

Cat thread, random bike threads, and the what workout/ride today threads… why I’m still here. :wink:

3 Likes

Been better around here lately IMO

7 Likes

Agreed. Post polarised/AT/YouTube video fiasco it has all seemed to calm down and forum returned to great place…plus cat thread is awesome!

1 Like

Everyone a bit less tetchy now they can ride their bikes again? :man_shrugging:

3 Likes