What Beer are you enjoying?

Nephew getting his MBA from Saint Mary’s in the Bay Area, drove past Mt Diablo with a tear or two because I couldn’t ride it

Canyon Club Brewing’s Gael Ale at the game, then a couple more

English Ale

And Molly’s choice

Not sure if Pisces and Taurus go together but it was alright.

4 Likes

5 Likes

This banger is from Vocation brewery in Hebden bridge in England. It’s a hot cross bun Belgian Dubbel. It’s Sweet, spicy and very boozy at almost 10%. A great beverage.

7 Likes

Went to Aunt Tilly’s memorial service, officiated by a Catholic priest emeritus so it was a mini mass, outdoors. Then off to lunch:

5 Likes

7 Likes

3 Likes

Hey that’s my sister-in-law!

2 Likes

LOL…I never even noticed her. I was totally fixated on the beer. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Stone FML. (The store actually clearanced out all their larger cans so it tastes just a little sweeter)

At the 5Boros event to pickup packets, and any last minute things people forgot, they had a New Belgium booth for a free beer, and there was/is something so amazing about that beer. (The wife would get one too and donate it to me) Was it because it was on tap? Was it because it was New York City? Was it because of the upcoming ride? (Was it all of that) It just tasted so AWESOME!! Good stuff…

no photo bombing distractions in this pic :rofl: Been meaning to grab this, finally did. Nice Belgian style beer from Tremblor Brewing in Bakersfield CA. And a nice twist on an old U2 song.

5 Likes

Daisy Cutter Pale Ale from Half Acre Brewery…a Chicago area staple. Great beer.

3 Likes

Looks like Dan Grezka artwork.

1 Like

PB&J mixtape, Xul Knoxville

Wife found out she has celiac disease in January, so gluten free stuff is what we’ve been searching out. All of Xuls sours are GF so I’ve been diving head on into them - and they’re very good

2 Likes

Current fave

4 Likes

Man….not a sour fan at all, but glad you have found something that can share with your wife.

Cheers!

After my sister-in-law photoboobed that pic a week ago, resulting in @Power13 posting that motor boating son of a gun gif from Wedding Crashers :rofl: we all got together at Cousin Michelle’s house and I had this tasty GF beer:

I’ve had some other GF beers and would pass if offered one of those. But this one I would drink again. They said it was at BevMo and Total Wine.

Last night I they had a killer sale on Deschutes Fresh Squeezed IPA in cans, so now I’ve got 20+ of those until buying something interesting.

5 Likes

Agree, it’s definitely a compromise. Personally, I’ve got a couple days left before my home brewed Belgian blonde is ready. I’m certain it’s not going to be good, but I’ll drink it and improve it

1 Like

My beer fridge is getting pretty bare….need to head to the store this weekend. Probably Monday.

Doing the Rapha 10k tomorrow out in Stockton IL and will be hitting Lena Brewery after the ride. Good food and beer!

1 Like

Hot take.
This:

Is better than any Athletic beer I’ve tried.

It actually tastes like Corona.

5 Likes