Wahoo Kickr Snap sends too much vibration down to my neighbor

I’m going to make a different trainer purchase for sure. I’m interested in the one from 4iiii - I would love to see a full review though from smartbiketrainers or gplama or DC. I’ve watched DC’s first look but that was at a trade show.

I have the previous version, Stack Zero Halcyon and really like it. It doesn’t get more quiet than that. I’m more worried about the noise from my fan bothering the neighbours. It also reacts fast to power changes in erg mode. Can’t say much about the road feel since I haven’t tried the high end trainers for comparison, but it feels fine to me. They have done something to improve the road feel of the 4iiii version. Interesting to see how that worked.

That’s great feedback, thank you! I’m not overly concerned with road feel. I just want to be able to use zwift and trainer road in the evenings in a way that is fun and exhausting. Without annoying the downstairs neighbor.

I’d follow the advice re direct drive trainers and the advantages of ERG mode and accuracy.
I have a Neo and had a Tacx Vortex prior to this. The difference is night and day in terms of feel, noise and accuracy in ERG mode.
If space is an issue - I would go Kickr Core.

I got a refurbished Kickr core for the same price as a new snap and can verify that it does not generate much vibration in lower gears. Also I use cheap yoga mats as extra padding which kills almost all of the resonant noise through the floor.

Now that DC has come out with a full review on the 4iiii fliiight, I’m seriously considering it. I’m not a powerful Rider and it seems like the ftp/cadence issue wouldn’t matter for me. And I read through the comments and I’m really impressed with the customer support.