Visualization left in description for outdoor workouts (preview graph)

I’m performing most of my workouts outside right now because I can where I am and it helps me avoid mental burnout from training.

One of the things I really miss is the visualization for workouts in my calendar. As I get ready each night to ride in the morning I like to glance at the calendar to see what’s next. It helps me prep nutrition and hydration and mentally prepare. The descriptions for outside workouts are fine but TR has spoiled me and I really miss being able to glance at the graph and know what it is. Can we get the graph back, at least for the workouts that are the same as the indoor version?

5 Likes

I think you have a great point @Mark_Hedley. Being a structured workout, it would be very nice to be able to view the overall layout of the workout at a quick glance.

I’ll bring this up with our team for consideration.

3 Likes

Hi,

I’m sorry if this has been discussed before, I did a search but couldn’t find anything on the subject.

I’ve planned all of my workouts outside using plan builder, and I quite miss the little icons that depict the workout profile in the calendar. I loved those when I was doing all my training indoors.
I can understand it’s not preferred to have the outside workouts look the same as the inside ones, but maybe they could have a different color or some other variation like that Clicking the workout and reading the description works, but I still miss the graphic depiction.

Could this perhaps be added in the future?

Cheers and thanks for the great product.
Jop

2 Likes

Ah there you go, there was a subject on the matter already.

Well, +1!

2 Likes