TrainerRoad users' bikes

Extra points for tanwalls too…TI bikes and tanwalls are a match made in heaven.

3 Likes

Also just finished a gravel bike. Ventum GS1 w/ SRAM Force 1x. I added a 46T chainring, a set of Zipp 303s wheels with Panaracer Gravel King tires in 38mm. My gravel bike is my road bike. If things get too chunky, I’ve got stock WTB Riddlers that came with the bike I can put on. So far so good!

20 Likes

Does that fork have a flip chip in it?

My favorite bike. 2018 Specialized E29 Ohlins. Coil front and rear. Currently testing the RaceFace Arc carbon wheels to see how long they will last. X01 Eagle replaced the GX 11 speed. RaceFace Turbine crank with a Cinch PM (which just died on me :sob:). I have beat the shit out of this thing, and I love it.

Just about to drop in, blind run. If you know this trail, then you know.

13 Likes

My Allied Allroad rides incredibly well. Sram Red AXS groupo with custom built Enve SES 4.5 AR wheels w/ Chris King hubs. Enve aero bar/stem and Enve seat post. For gravel I switch the wheels out with a set of Stans No Tubes Avion pro wheels w/ gravel kings. Absolute joy to ride.

24 Likes

What are those bottle cages??? :eyes:

:fire: :fire: :fire:

CarbonWorks 2.0
Probably the lightest there are.

I managed to get my hands on this Spesh S-Works Enduro. I dropped the XTR drivetrain and had a XX1 AXS gruppo installed (to satisfy the SRAM fan-boys needs and to make it match the Reverb AXS dropper that came stock. I then dropped the brake calipers in favor of Magura MT5 mated to 220/200 discs. As the Enduro (nicknamed The Bruiser) is doing double duty as a park sled and all-mountain rig it got Quarq cranks as well - TR disciples have to know their power numbers :slight_smile:

18 Likes

@Kris_Wyman Yes it does.

1 Like

New gravel bike “Pineapple”

26 Likes

Generally speaking I pass on yellow anything (not including fruit), but that is :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

New/used bike day for me last week. A 2020 top fuel to replace my 2018 top fuel

11 Likes

Hey! Does that count

18 Likes

Nice! I am actually really close to pulling the trigger on a similar bike (the Urban Arrow)

Beautiful!
I wish more people knew that a yellow bike adds 20 W to your FTP. :smiley:

2 Likes

Bike colors have become so boring. My road ride is an all black Scott. Bring back the 90s and some verve…

5 Likes

thanks mate, I was also riding UA for 4 months. if you need a comparison, just let me know :wink:

1 Like

First time out with my new 650b setup, really tall and very tan sidewalls on the Goodyear Connectors - “Trim Donut”
Enjoying it quite a bit, still need to play with tire pressures as it felt strangely bouncy sometimes.

It was a bit windy :joy:

16 Likes

Is she okay?

1 Like

Just got a bit more patina. :slight_smile: