TrainerRoad users' bikes

Wow, you’d get more time with the bike?! Lucky man.

7 Likes

You’re a glass half full kinda person…I like it!

1 Like

I’ve had the Enve wheels for a long time, and will put on my Enve aero bars after visiting the fitter. Was pleasantly surprised to put on my 32mm external width Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3V wheels and they had 4mm clearance, so that will be my training wheelset for a higher volume / more comfortable tire for our country roads.

2 Likes

A parts bin special I assembled, it’s what is getting ridden 90% of the time lately.

ALL the seatpost, and the redshift stem = cushy. :blush:

17 Likes

Finally got the wheels so the bike is complete!!

39 Likes

I’m drooling over here…

1 Like

23 Likes

Where’s the bike? I can’t see it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Here is my new SL7 Comp. Sweet ride!

16 Likes

Yellow is fast #facts

6 Likes

Rock and roll, loving mine!!!

3 Likes

I should have gone for a les subtle colour :joy:

2 Likes

I’m gonna need some more pics of this one…

Wow.

2 Likes

BMC roadmachine w/ hunt 4050 wheels

14 Likes

10 Likes

The beggar is wise not to be choosy! The owner of the shop where I picked this up at has been waiting over a year for her new ride.

6 Likes

Almost at the start of the Great Northern Time Trial/Hour FTP test.

11 Likes

I used to ride a ‘Decathlon Sport 7.1’ and replaced it with a Triban 500 SE when they rebranded. Each was <£400 and I held my own on club runs on both.

Honestly they’re such good bikes, the only reason that I replaced with a Carbon Fibre Ribble was because it was a bargain (part Ultegra, full CF for £1000) so was cheaper than the Decathlon equivalent at the time.

My biggest cycling regret is selling that bike rather than keeping it as a commuter/winter bike, but I didn’t have space to store it at the time. I know the guy that I sold it to and try to buy it back off him at least 3 times a year.

When they finally start stocking XL bikes in the UK again I may well pick up a 500 for commuting. I’m starting to feel too old to commute on a fixie that seems intent on killing me.

ETA: new pic of my bike since upgrading the crankset and handlebars to avoid posting something other than bike pics :wink:

9 Likes

About a month in and totally in love :heart:

21 Likes

Who did the paintwork?