TrainerRoad users' bikes

Thanks man. I’m in love with everything about this bike so far.

my Venge

34 Likes

The track bike, I’ve owned this bike longest and have finally ‘finished it’ with some new cranks. Like to throw on a front brake and take it out on the road and sometimes into the hills.

• Cinelli Vigorelli Vigorosa - 2013
  • Rotor cranks
  • Aerofly Riser handlebars
  • 55mm Lightbicycle rims on a Powertap and DT-Swiss track hubs

22 Likes

thats a beauty

1 Like

New bike week! '21 Roubaix Expert, Ultegra Di2, ENVE 4.5 AR

22 Likes

2021 Scott Addict RC 10

29 Likes

2020 Orbea ORCA M20ILTD-D

25 Likes

They said yellow is for winners. It’s fun to pretend :sleepy:

19 Likes

Has my 2018 FUEL EX 9.8 P1 frame warranty replaced with this which to my surprise ended up being a 2021, they let me do P1 again so I got the same radioactive orange color (the color delivers what it promises). Using the old 2018 Fox 34 bumped to 140mm with a 51mm offset vs the prescribed 44, Line Pro carbon wheels and 29x2.4” tires, old cockpit, GX level crank, and the rest of the drivetrain I upgraded to Eagle X01 AXS, as well as the 170mm AXS Reverb dropper. First real ride on it tomorrow, this thing is awesomeness

I was at my buddy’s house and he turned off the lights and shined his black light on it, man oh man!

18 Likes

That bike is straight :fire:

:metal:

2 Likes

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::raised_hands:t4:

1 Like

Hmm I see the bike behind trek logo, are you sure it is not some cheap Chinese counterfeit? :slight_smile: honestly, the yellow is so unusual that it looks very intriguing. Lovely.

Vitus is still making bikes? Love it!

I love my Brompton!! Got mine in March just days before our area locked down.

Got another bike recently for hauling the kids that I’ll be doing a proper post on later, but here’s the Brompton. :grin::heart:

image image

8 Likes

Vitus is owned by Chainreaction now.

1 Like

Rolling on a walmart bike :wink:

14 Likes

Yep, Bought my chain reaction cycles, can only be bought from them and wiggle. Serious value to be had with no middle man

Update on the Addict RC…our pool turned green today in honor of Irishman Sam Bennett taking the green jersey today and winning on the Champs Elysees. Just hoping the algae pulls out the green in the grey of the paint on this 2021 Addict RC 10 :wink: :boom:

New wheels are DT Swiss Dicut 1100.
Shorter cranks ffrom 172.5 to 165.
Less set back at zero.
Longer stem 110 to 130 and narrower bars. 400 down from 420.

While I’ve enjoyed dialing this in the integration and proprietary components are somewhat obnoxious. It would be really f***ing cool (SCOTT BIKES) if you allowed customers to select the dimensions for wheels, cranks, stem, bar, and seat post they want. JMO…

24 Likes

That is absolutely stunning. Makes me love my black 2020 Addict RC Ultimate just a little bit less after seeing this colour :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Bought this bike in April 2019 as a self present for my 70th birthday in July. Used it to ride the Raid Alpine in July (Thonon-les Bains to Nice, 780km, 17,800M of climbing in six days). Rose is a German bike shop with business model like Canyon – but they allow you to customise. This is a 50cm X-Lite 6 with Ultegra Di2 R8070, Rose 40/50mm wheels with GP5000TL, Ritchey WCS finishing kit, Selle italia SLR Flow saddle. EW-WU111 mounted under battery in seatpost. Weighs 7.4kgs with pedals and bottle cages.

20 Likes