TrainerRoad users' bikes

2012 Liquigas CAAD10

36 Likes

I will always love this frame.

Thanks! It’s an Endurace CF SL 8.0.

1 Like

I own an SL6 with rim breaks and it’s a really great bike. I bought it as a replacement of my Canyon Ultimate SL and I don’t see any difference beetwen those two bikes in terms of ride quality, handling etc. To be honest - my SL6 Pro 2018 is 300grams heavier than the Ultimate 2015 with the same saddle, pedals and wheels. But…the Canyon looks like “das Auto” if you know what I mean, and SL6 looks more like million dollars. Going furher with this comparison - the SL7 is like billion dollars so f*&k the logic and take my money :slight_smile: However, I bought a new Giant TCR Advanced Pro 1 Disc (They call it Team Eddition in Poland) because I just can’t afford the new SL7 - prices for new Specialized bikes here in Europe are just insane.

2 Likes

yeah bike prices in general are going insane and specialized stuff is especially up there…
Same here on design. There’s a reason Specialized sells like hot cakes. They look really, really good.

1 Like

2021 Cervelo S-Series

62 Likes

DAMNNNNNNN Nice!!!

Great color! I’m usually not a fan of flashy paint schemes on bikes but that’s just tastefully done and looks awesome :ok_hand:t2::+1:t2:

Thanks man. I’m in love with everything about this bike so far.

my Venge

40 Likes

The track bike, I’ve owned this bike longest and have finally ‘finished it’ with some new cranks. Like to throw on a front brake and take it out on the road and sometimes into the hills.

• Cinelli Vigorelli Vigorosa - 2013
  • Rotor cranks
  • Aerofly Riser handlebars
  • 55mm Lightbicycle rims on a Powertap and DT-Swiss track hubs

28 Likes

thats a beauty

1 Like

New bike week! '21 Roubaix Expert, Ultegra Di2, ENVE 4.5 AR

25 Likes

2021 Scott Addict RC 10

33 Likes

2020 Orbea ORCA M20ILTD-D

28 Likes

They said yellow is for winners. It’s fun to pretend :sleepy:

21 Likes

Has my 2018 FUEL EX 9.8 P1 frame warranty replaced with this which to my surprise ended up being a 2021, they let me do P1 again so I got the same radioactive orange color (the color delivers what it promises). Using the old 2018 Fox 34 bumped to 140mm with a 51mm offset vs the prescribed 44, Line Pro carbon wheels and 29x2.4” tires, old cockpit, GX level crank, and the rest of the drivetrain I upgraded to Eagle X01 AXS, as well as the 170mm AXS Reverb dropper. First real ride on it tomorrow, this thing is awesomeness

I was at my buddy’s house and he turned off the lights and shined his black light on it, man oh man!

21 Likes

That bike is straight :fire:

:metal:

2 Likes

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::raised_hands:t4:

1 Like

Hmm I see the bike behind trek logo, are you sure it is not some cheap Chinese counterfeit? :slight_smile: honestly, the yellow is so unusual that it looks very intriguing. Lovely.