TrainerRoad Team on Zwift

I’m interested in the group C rides.
If possible send me a link to join.

Thanks.

Please add.

Zwift: Alex Hamer
TR: CoffeeBalrog

@wayneshort, @CoffeeBalrog, you’re both in! Welcome!!

2 Likes

Congrats to our podium standers over the last week, and really to all who raced.

Alex Sandoval (TR) // A // 1st // Monday Run Club
Alex Sandoval (TR) // E // 2nd // PACK Beginners Step-by-Step
Alex Sandoval (TR) // A // 1st // Dusk Patrol Run
G Cranston (TR Junkies A) // C // 1st // TDZ Stage 2: Group Ride
Matt Goward (TR) // D // 1st //3R Alpe Du Zwift KOM Race (20km 1444m)

6 Likes

Ok go to the WTRL.Racing web site, click on TIME TIME TRIAL, click on TTT EVENTS, click Mocha, Click on time Trainer, group B, click Zwift sign up.

Thats is Thursday 23 Jan at 5. 40 PM /GMT

Ok go to the WTRL.Racing web site, click on TIME TIME TRIAL, click on TTT EVENTS, click Mocha, Click on time Trainer, group B, click Zwift sign up.

Thats is Thursday 23 Jan at 5. 40 PM /GMT

I was wanting to form a team time trial on Zwift for category C group or D, to take part on Thursday nights would you be interested. Stephen Kilpatrick

Hi Stephen,

I would love to, but I’m starting my base training this week, and will be committed to that schedule. Please keep me in mind for the future, and let me know your team name etc so I can follow along.

Thanks, Wayne

I was wanting to form a team time trial on Zwift for category C group or D , to take part on Thursday nights would you be interested. Stephen Kilpatrick

will do Wayne maybe see you some time

Peter we are starting a TTT c cat would you be interested in joining us on Thursdays.

1 Like

Please add:

TR: Jamesdanielosborne
Zwift: James Osborne (TR)

Few places open on Cat A team in ZRL, 6.15 pm UK time

3 Likes

I could be talked into a couple of these…

1 Like

Free A cat space Tuesday, 18:15 GMT. Will be very fun and not hard at all!

Get in touch if your interested and we’ll get you sorted :+1:

Hi, I would be interested in racing on Zwift. How does it work in the TR team? Are there fix training sessions or races?
And how is it possible to join? Any prerequisites to be accepted?
Sorry if this is answered already, but it is really a long thread :wink:

Cheers

For joining the “team” see the first post as it has the information for joining the team on zwiftpower

As for racing currently there are a couple weeks left in the Zwift Racing League Season 2 and we have an A and 2 B cat teams that race tuesday at 615 and 745 GMT

We use the discord that is linked in the first post to casually organize some group workouts and to try to coordinate with others to race together as well on occasion.

-Nate

Looking to join the team, still new with Zwift Racing, and could use all the help I could get, TR user name is jdoakes13; Zwift is just Josh Oakes.

Sign up to the Zwift Power website, request to join the team. Also join the discord which is where most of the organising happens.