TrainerRoad Team on Zwift

TR Joe X
Zwift Joe X

@bboocock, @JoeX, you’re both in. Welcome!

1 Like

Is there a particular race or series to focus on?

Hey Joe

Group of us doing the Emea ( UK time zone) league in the Zrl. Other than that think folks picking off Zwift races that suit them.

2 Likes

are those eastern times?

UK time zone

Hi all, I’d like to join the TR zwift team.
TR: Jaymidumper
Zwift: Jaymi Dumper (TR)

are there any regular races that the A’s do? Has the team come up with a schedule of races or leagues/series. I went through the first 200 or so posts on this thread, so far.

Hi Jay, team of A’s doing the Zwift Race League in the Uk time slot - 6.15pm. If your interested pm me👍

If you want to join for a team time trial how do you go about it

1 Like

sorry I just don’t know how to go about this

1 Like

:point_up_2: only team TT events I’m aware of other than those in the Zwift race league.

I have entered a trainer road team for Thursday @ 5.40pm for mocha group B any one infested in joining me

No on Zwift. I am looking group C or D rides to join me on Thursday anyone interested?

I have been trying to get riders where do you get the TR D riders list from?

Look at TR team riders on ZwiftPower it will show anyone that is Cat D, other than that I’m not aware of any compiled list.

I was wanting to form a team time trial on Zwift for category C group, to take part on Thursday nights would you be interested. Stephen Kilpatrick

Was wanting to see if you are interested in a team time trial on Zwift on Thursday night for category C . Stephen Kilpatrick

I was wanting to form a team time trial on Zwift, on Thursday nights would you be interested, Stephen Kilpatrick

1 Like

Please add.

Zwift: Wayne Short
TR: wayneshort

Sorry Stephen, I can’t do Thursday evenings.

Regards Darren