TrainerRoad Referrals, Made Easy

Looks like we have a more obvious indicator of Referrals we have available to share.

This is from the web interface:

Just click on the number to the right of the “Account” line and it loads directly to the Referral section. This used to take a few more steps and was not displayed.

Nice change and may help us push these out, hopefully to future subscribers :smiley:

3 Likes

Being able to turn off the giant red number would be nice.

2 Likes

+1

4 Likes

I agree. The big red indicator is a little bit annoying

Might be better with a more subtle color, like blue or gray?

Red is often used as an “Alert” color for items requiring direct attention. As such, I see how red may not be the best choice here. It should be a visible flag, but one that is more easily ignored since it is a supplemental operation to our daily use.

1 Like

IMHO once I look at it the notification should go away.

4 Likes

^^
This is how it should work.

Something red at my account? First thought: maybe the payment has not been processed.

Turning off the red number is for closers. Get out there and push those free TR months!

1 Like

If anyone wish to have their red notification go away, I’m there to help :heart_eyes::joy:

Was stupid enough not to act just before the price increase and played with the thought of trainer road ever since.

Send me a PM with your full name and email, and I will share one.

Ps, this only works if you have not been a paid TR user before.

So what is the program? Can you invite an unlimited number or people who would each get 3 free months or do you have a total of 3 free months to give away , say one month to each of three people.

You can give a free month of TR to any person who has not had a TR account. So each referral must go to a different person.

You earn replacement ones about every 3 months that you maintain a TR subscription.

2 Likes