OLD: TrainerRoad Referral Code, Free Trial Requests & Sharing

My Sufferfest subscription expired and I want to try TrainerRoad. Can someone please send me a trial code? Much appreciated.

I’d like to give TR a try, so if you pls send me trial code

Hello from France (I live near the foot of Alpe d’Huez)
I’ve tried Zwift and Suffer Fest (I’m new to home training), and I’d like to give a try to Trainer Road.
Could someone share a trial code ?
Thanks a lot
Pierre

One code up for grabs:

https://www.trainerroad.com?referral=XYFSIHZY

Enjoy! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Ex-Sufferfest user looking for a new home. I’d like to give Trainerroad a try. If anyone is willing to give me the change for a trial, you’d make me very happy!

Hi all - after listening to the podcast for a while I’d like to give TR a try, if anyone has a spare referral code? I’ve been on zwift for a good while, and Xert occasionally but I’d like something with a bit more structure!

Thanks in advance!

enjoy :+1:

1 Like

I’d like to give TR a try, so if you pls send me trial code

Hi guys
I really would like to try TR and I would be happy to get a code :slight_smile :slight_smile:
thx a lot!

Thanks Bikr, but it seems someone was faster than me and used the code you gave…
Does someone has a spare ? Or email me at pierrotledingue38@gmail.com

Hey guys! I’ve been looking to try out TrainerRoad for some time now. Can someone pm me a referral code? I’d really appreciate it :slightly_smiling_face:

Same here. Want to get back to training business and would appreciate a code. :slight_smile:

Enjoy

Thanks a lot!!!
Pierre

Time to pay forward the favour

Enjoy

My Sufferfest subscription expired and I want to try TrainerRoad. Can someone please send me a trial code? Much appreciated.

Thanks a lot Dave,
I received another code, so you can share these again!
Best regards
Pierre

Hi,

I am new to TR and coming from Zwift I would like to start with a free trial first before paying a subscription.
Can anyone hook me up with a referral code? Many thanks! :slight_smile:

Anyone got a code, I would like to try TR please!