TrainerRoad Referral Code Requests & Sharing

messaged you

Hi,

Really eager to give TR a shot.
I have been trying to get my hands on a referral code a few times these past two weeks without success.
Please send me a link/code by message if you can.

Cheers!

Any chance you have another promo code? I keep on missing codes being posted!

Please could someone provide a referral code of the have one for the free trial. I’ve never used TR before but heard a lot of good things. Keen to try all option before subscribing
Many thanks, N

I’d love a referral code! New to TR.

@nicklansdale and @Cassie_Slemmer - sent

I tried sharing this one, but the recipient said it wouldnt work for them. My account says it’s still unused, so someone else may be able to get it to work.

Yes please :slight_smile:

Hello, all the referral codes I see vanish way too fast!! Would someone be kind enough to directly message me a code?
Thanks so much

Sent to you in PM @fricadelle

Can you please send referral code to me. simalmichal@gmail.com

i will send you one @Michaelossa in pm

Thank you. :slight_smile:

Dňa št, 14. jan 2021 11:02 Thomas_De_Kesel via TrainerRoad Forum <trainerroad@discoursemail.com> napísal(a):

1 Like

A referral code to help test trainerroad during lockdown would be much appreciated: christofipieris@gmail.com

Does anyone have a Trial voucher they could send me please? (Note: New Member)

Lockdown and the dreadful weather are forcing me to cycle indoors - the sound of gritty brake pads grinding the rims on the Mavic Ksyrium Elite wheels I bought in the summer is too much to take!

I only have a basic Mag Trainer, so don’t have the option of simulating changing road conditions, so I think the Trainer Road workouts will make things less boring and hopefully improve my fitness/power levels ready for when I can get back out on the roads. Not sure why there isn’t a free trial as standard?

Hello Everyone,

Looking to see if anyone has a referral code to share. New member looking to get faster after finishing some zwift training plans that left a bit to be desired.

Thanks in advance!

Hi - I wonder if anyone is willing to share a trial code with me please. I use Tacx and would like to give it a try to trainer road as an alternative. thanks Cassie

Pm inbound