OLD: TrainerRoad Referral Code, Free Trial Requests & Sharing

Thnx man…! Need to draw my clicks faster :joy::joy:

Hi all,

I’m a long time zwifter but I’d like to focus on proper training this winter. I used to write (and botch) my own “workouts” with stagnant results over the past two to three years. I’m really interested in trying out Trainerroad and was inspired by people’s results in FTP improvement thread. I’d really appreciate a referral code to try it out and join the community.

Thank you in advance for considering!
~J

Hi there! I’m a complete noob and am really exited to try TrainerRoad. I love numbers and stats and from what I have read, this might be it for me. Before I join on an annual plan though, I want to try out a month. If anyone could spare me a Referral code, please DM me! Thanks!

Hey! I’m also just getting started with indoor training, and would to to give trainerroad a go. If anyone has a referral code please DM me.

Cheers! :slight_smile:

Here are two more codes:

1 Like

Thanks so much @adamhp !!

i would like to try trainerroad

Yep, another total newbie. Trying to decide if I want to purchase, and I have some vacation time in coming up.

USAF Veteran if it helps.

Thank you so much!

Current Zwifter, would appreciate a referral code to try out TrainerRoad

Hi, I’m new to structured training. Would be very grateful for a referral code so that I can try it for a month. Thanks Steve (UK)

I’m good, got one, thanks!

Winter is coming if anyone has a referral code to get me through a few weeks would be appreciated

I’d love a referral code as well.
Considering moving from zwift

1 Like

Would be grateful if anyone could DM a code for a trial. Just got a Kickr and tried Sufferfest. I wanted to compare it to TR to see which is a better fit for me. Thanks in advance!

H! It will be great someone to share a referral code. Trying to chose between Zwit and TR. Thanks!

anyone have an extra referral code. looking to get more serious with training. Been running more and want to get back on the bike

Would someone please be able to share a referral code? thank you

Looking if anyone got an extra referral code. Beginner to structured training. Want to try it out to see if it can improve my rides.