OLD: TrainerRoad Referral Code, Free Trial Requests & Sharing

I am closing this topic since it is so long. See the new version in the link below:

This thread is where active TrainerRoad users can share their Referral Codes with potential users to try TrainerRoad for 30 days.

User Types and Actions:

• Current users can access their available Referrals here, then use the “Copy” button to grab a code:

• Then Paste in a reply to this thread.
    • Or send a private forum message to the person with a referral request.
  • Potential users can post here to request a code. A current user will reply via forum post or private message with the code.

How to send a Private Forum Message:

• Note: Private Messages are restricted for new users. This means that existing forum members need to send the message to the new forum member (person requesting a referral code):
  1. Click the desired user’s avatar (round picture) and then you will see details about the user.
  2. Click the red [Message] button to start a private message to that person.
  3. Paste the Referral Code Link and any message you’d like to add.
  4. Click the red [Message] button to send the message with the link.

Original Message
I’m a Zwift member thinking of making the change to TrainerRoad since I basically just do workouts on Zwift but would like to try out before I make the change I read about referral codes to try it out but can seem to find one. Does anyone know how can I get one? Thanks in advanced. Not sure if this is allowed if not please delete.

9 Likes

Private message me your email address and I can send you one for a month. However there is also a 30 day money back guarantee if you sign up

7 Likes

Or you can pm me.

I sent you one

4 Likes

Received. Thanks for your help

3 Likes

Thanks. I just got to a machine where I can pull everything together.

1 Like

Hi ,
Can I get promo code as well please?

PM me your email and I’ll get you covered.

1 Like

I’ve got 3 referral codes available if anyone wants one

5 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

I have 3 codes as well happy to share! Message me your email. I’m not on here everyday but I’ll check as often as I can

5 Likes

I can hook anyone up too. Just PM me your email.

As someone who doesn’t like his email address visible on the Web, I would suggest that people edit their posts to remove their email addresses after they receive their referral code.

1 Like

I removed the posts with emails.

I recommend that people use the private message option within the forum when you share your personal info. That way you give it to only one person.

1 Like

Feature request: Be able to hand out a link to give them their free month as opposed to needing to get their email.

5 Likes

Hmm, private message. Are there instructions for this? I see something called “Message” when I click on someone’s ID (like nju001). Never tried it. Don’t know if the recipient needs to be online at the time.

By the way, I have 3 referrals available. My timezone is currently 3 hours earlier than UTC, yes, in Europe, not quite in Russia.

1 Like

Yes, “Message” is the one you want. It is not necessary for the recipient to be online. Send your message. They will be notified of it by email amd.the forum.

I have 3 referral codes if anyone is on the fence and wants to give TR a try…

1 Like

@Stringwise I am looking to try structured workout on TrainerRoad and would love to have the referral code but not sure how to send you PM to share my email address. Cheers

1 Like

I just sent you a PM. You should see it up by your name :+1:t4:

3 Likes