Trainer suggestion - training plan adapting to available time

I’ve been on low volume plans for the past three years and it’s worked really well, I generally approach 300w FTP in the summer, and at about 70kg, that’s comfortably 4wkg.

However since my 3rd child arrived in December, my evenings have been constrained (this child screams when not being held). So I have maybe half an hour of riding I can do perhaps four times a week during my 1hr lunch break.

It’d be great to slot in my available time into the calendar, and for the programme to give me a plan built to make best use of it.

2 Likes

Would be awesome.

Nate mentioned this in a podcast a few weeks back. Here is the thread with discussion.

2 Likes

Yes please do this, as I can do a little more than the low volume plan but not always do a 1.5-hour ride on the weekend, would much prefer to set something like 5 hours and let Plan Builder do its thing as opposed to the 3.5 hours but then have 1-hour workouts instead.

I know I can use TrainNow or supplement workouts with this, but it is not as fluid for me. I just wish to have a plan and follow it as best I can.

1 Like

Nate mentioned on the podcast that this is on our roadmap!
Stoked to get this feature out, we’re just focusing on some higher priority releases first. :wink:

1 Like

Thankyou :clap::clap:

1 Like