Post_deleted_post_deleted_2

post_deleted_post_deleted_post_deleted_post_deleted_

You have not given us any indication as to what you are trying to do and how or why Trainerroad did not work for you. I would deduce from your posts that you simply prefer the Zwift platform over that of Trainerroad moreso than the workouts or training plans here not working for you.

Certainly there are people here who create their own workouts or plans and import them into Trainerroad and or Zwift. Others, myself included run Trainerroad concurrently with Zwift – Trainerroad controlling the trainer itself and zwift as more of a visual distraction.

That said, I would encourage you to give this platform a try again. Trainerroad has a plethora of different plans and workouts. It has an amazing calendar and from a pure results perspective, it just works.

6 Likes

Well, you are free to use Zwift then.

You can also build workouts on TrainingPeaks , it’s much faster and easier to use than Zwift’s workout builder.

2 Likes

looks like you might not be a TR user. ? therefore you have perhaps not used the calendar or the customer creator… which based on the extensive library (and your understanding of plans not intended for the avg. person) can pick and choose specific workouts into your calendar, bingo your custom plan… !?..

Yes it is, but it’s limited to 2 or 3 days in the future

Thats twice now you have answered your own question. Seems like the answer for you is pretty straight forward.

Also the graphics arent “bad” on TrainerRoad, they are different and not to your liking and that is totally allowed. Personally I dont like the graphics on Zwift, I dont need a pretend road in front of me to get the most out of my training.

2 Likes

Graphics, and stability, on zwift is very much dependent on your own computer tech.

Personally, I prefer the TrainerRoad screen to the Zwift workout screen on the companion app, and the ability to extend workout, adjust intensity more than +/- 10%.

It does seem like you’ve made up your mind though, so not really sure what answers you were expecting on the TrainerRoad forum?

4 Likes

You could always check out the Zwift forum. They probably have a better handle on how to create workouts on their platform.

6 Likes

I’ve created my own workouts on Zwift. I find it quick and easy. Once you’ve figured it out, you can easy put together a workout in minutes. And it’ll be saved in your library on Zwift too.

You can alter the intensity from the companion app.

1 Like

I think the point was that if you want advice \ help with a Ford, why go to a Audi forum, the best place to get advice about a Ford is a Ford forum, if you ask questions about Ford in a Audi forum, don’t be suprised when people tell you to buy a Audi, or don’t have the answer your question (they had a choice to buy a Ford, but they Choose a Audi, because it was better in their mind) and they don’t know about Fords

2 Likes

I was just point out why the other guy said what he said, and you asked

It may be the best cycling forum, probably because TR users are the best

Enjoy, hope you get the answers you are looking for

1 Like

I create mine in Training Peaks and they automatically appear in Zwift and on my head unit or to be honest anywhere I choose.
The Zwift in-app workout creator is easy to use IMO, I have created workouts there. Both TP and Zwift workout creators are better then TRs IMO.

1 Like