Tour de France 2021! (spoilers)

Well, looks like no breaking the record today for Cav

3 Likes

Haskell monad sequencing operator?

1 Like

I’m not surprised
with all the teams looking for one last shot at a result, this was always gonna be a tough stage for one team to control.

Lot to gamble on for the final stage in Paris, though
so much can go wrong in a bunch sprint.

At some point Reddit will have the answer.

1 Like

yeah is gonna be a tight one. Champs-ÉlysĂ©es must be one of the hardest sprint stages to win. On the other hand
 nobody did it more often than Cav.

1 Like

Next 10minutes will confirm it I think.

I was watching a TdF on YouTube a while ago and spotted this gem :rofl:

5 Likes

Damn, Mohoric
spin some.

:rofl::rofl:

Mohoric doing over-unders for the win!

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

He did it again. 2 breakaway wins in the same tour is pretty darn impressive.

2 Likes

I knew I should have committed to Mohoric when said it wouldn’t be Cav today, but I didn’t think he would do it twice. Good for him!

2 Likes

Ok I have to say his victory salute is rather disturbing, considering the context of the police investigation lol
Very reminiscent of gestures of the-one-who-shall-not-be-named

2 Likes

Petition for TrainerRoad to rename one of the over-under workouts “Mohoric +2”

7 Likes

You could see the final nail in the coffin shortly after he went
the group behind was actually closing the gap and were within ~20 meters it seemed. But then the guy pulling pulled off and no one else was willing to pull through. It was game over at that exact moment. Great aerial shot at the time showed everything.

2 Likes

Mohoric first salutes Bahrain, then showing what he thinks about a police raid. That is a first class disturbed head.

Well this sure won’t quiet any Bahrain - Victorious cynics
and remind me again which country he is the national champ of?

2 Likes

What is the saying about a leopard and his spots? :disappointed:

1 Like

“Silencing the haters” is a classic goal celebration, up there with “thumb in the mouth cuz we just had a baby” and “pointing to the sky for God or a dead person or both”

Does it look bad? Sure, but that’s probably because he was a tired guy making a bad decision. Anything more than that is grasping at straws imo, it probably wasn’t some dastardly LA shit

1 Like

See also