Stages L sided PM vs KickrCore vs Powertap Hub

Here’s another comparison from yesterday. I did Fletcher on TR in ERG mode with the Core, Stages L with Zwift. This time, I was really trying to focus on keeping equal force from both legs. The numbers matched up quite nicely this time which confirms that I do have an imbalance in my legs. I figure it probably changes for myself depending on the how hard the intervals are. ( Endurance vs sweet spot vs VO2). My offset numbers are almost the same as yours at 905 yesterday.

That max reading seems way off? I just find it incredible that such a big difference results from cranking up the torque wrench from 12 to 14Nm. They should put a warning in the fitting instructions. Thanks for your insights I really appreciate the support.

The max points are when I transitioned between seated and standing so I’ve noticed max power is off depending on when I stand and which device records the spikes.

So tested again this morning and it calibrated at 911 and read 30 watts down on average power over an hour ride compared to the Kickr despite almost doing isolated leg drills on the left to focus on putting more power through the crank. I’m sending it back to the online merchant but whether this sort of thing is cover by warranty I don’t know. It’s certainly inconsistent even with itself compared to the reference point of the Kickr.

I’d contact Stages to see what they say. I’ve read where a lot of people got great service like gen 2s replaced with gen 3s at not cost.