So close to getting all Zwift Route Badges

While the remote touchpad isn’t the greatest of things, I don’t have issues w/it. I turned down the sensitivity, figured out how much pressure to apply, and how to swipe. Actually, there is one thing that trips me up, a slider (e.g., bike color, sock height). For whatever reason, I do not get on well w/those using the remote touchpad.

1 Like

Finished PRL full a few days ago. Took me 6 hrs and 22 min at about 170W. I’m astonished how some of you get it done in 5 hrs

3 Likes

When they updated the game from 25 to 50 levels (in early 1982 that was), you could use your earned XP beyond level 25.
If you had earned - say 50‘000 XP - beyond level 25, you could get those 50‘000 XP at twice the speed.

So if you go beyond level 50 now, and they’ll ever release a level 60, you‘d have a benefit from that…

1 Like

Yeah, I remember that. But I am a maximizer so max benefit from the double XP! We’ll see if it works in a few.

I’d just leave it at this… :laughing:

Didn’t work. When I opened it this morning, I was still roadside with the ride active, 3hrs in. About 10 min in it seems to have lost track of the route. It stopped counting toward Uber Pretzel and sent me a different way.

Probably need to turn the Sleep mode off on ATV like @ericallenboyd suggested.

I’m still wholesome. :laughing:

Yup turning off sleep is key :raised_hands:t2: Or at least it worked when I did prl full back in Dec 2020. Uber pretzel I did in 1 go

1 Like

How long does it take to get to level 51? I’ve been stuck in level 50 for like a really long time.

Joe

Longer. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

2 laps of PRL Full will get you to level 51 :laughing:

4 Likes

One legged pedaling if I understand correctly!?

3 Likes

:sunglasses:

7 Likes

And now level 50 is just 2/3rds of the way to level 60. I got to level 50 literally 90 minutes before I received the email notification that level 60 is now in game.

4 Likes

Got all the badges to date, a month or so ago.

1 Like