Show us your Cats, Kittens & Felines

It’s damn near perfect and I would be jealous if I didn’t have a great beard already :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

From a while ago when we were in lockdown and everything went online / home practice. He can be quite the distraction :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Jv2%zdXYQr2PPs+A158xyw_thumb_29c

Very cute, but I was less enamoured when, while I was sweating my ass off on the Tacx, he toppled over that plant jumping out and seriously damaging it :confounded:

Junkie… He ate part of his favourite pluche toy and had to be operated upon to remove it from his bowels. Didn’t like getting the painkiller spritzed into his mouth, loved playing with the syringe though. His belly is still nearly bare but already some 24h after his operation he was as mischievous and playful as before.

Tomorrow he’s exactly six months old :birthday:

14 Likes

Saturday night fever?

21 Likes

Happy Sunday

15 Likes

They’re so adorable omg :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat: so cute hugging each other!

4 Likes

They are literally inseparable all the time.

22 Likes

16 Likes

here are our two.
moooraay, aka moo, moomoo, orange, orange pekoe, moomee, moomoolade.

and molly, aka mollykins, molls, mollygreytawny, earl grey, grey

12 Likes

Good grief, that is :heart: melting cuteness there.

1 Like

Took my cat on the plane the other day and he wanted the snack that the people sitting in front us had

Outside of that he really loves flying

13 Likes

Very nice and cute! I didn’t know you can take your cat with you on a flight. I always thought they had to be caged with the luggages.

1 Like

You can carry a cat on as a carry on but they’re supposed to be in the cage the entire time. He’s typically really good and sits on my lap the entire flight outside of a new minutes where he really wanted to climb over the seat to steal that guys snack. So far every flight attendant is just happy they can pet him.

2 Likes

Secretly loves his nails done

15 Likes

Here’s our first two, Honey and Claire:

They were rescued from a hoarding situation in 2012- 200 cats in an 800 sq ft house! Sadly Honey developed heart failure and pancreatitis at a young age and passed away in 2016. Claire is now a grumpy old lady and sometimes model:

Later in 2016 we got Pita, who was in a feral colony but was way too friendly and goofy to stay there:

And in 2017 a stray showed up to my wife’s coworker’s house and they talked us into taking him. He spends most of his time outside (not our choice, but staying inside was stressing him out), but he love his catnip carrot:

19 Likes

Pita looks to have a really funny personality :heart:

2 Likes

This is Poppy “hiding” so she can catch little balls of foil we flick to her. This is her “bed time routine” :joy::rofl:

So efficient at hiding!

Willow making friendly eyes at her star fish toy

12 Likes

Barrie thought she was being clever last night.

10 Likes

I foster a lot for my local animal shelter, have only foster-failed once! These two are still here and recently turned four.

15 Likes

Too cute. My wife and I have talked loosely about fostering.
I am afraid I would get hooked far too often and have trouble letting go.

3 Likes

Been doing some work over on my brother’s farm. He’s got a few cats and recently two of them gave birth. Surprisingly each mother will suckle all of the kittens!

I was over there yesterday in the sweltering heat (29-30C) and the cats were struggling. Not sure this is a good idea though, out of the frying pan and into the … -

IMG_1202

12 Likes