Ride Photos / Action Shots!

Ride pick from my first ever gravel podium! A two man group got away for 1st (teammate) and 2nd place, however I was able to win the sprint from a reduced group to take third place :3rd_place_medal:. Very unexpected!

24 Likes

Nice work!!!

2 Likes

Last weekend’s Gears n Beers in Aus - a great day out

20 Likes

A couple photos from my 100km race in New Zealand last weekend. Not sure what I was thinking trying the jump 100m from the finish line!

37 Likes

Where the F is your eye protection! You are playing a dangerous game, a branch, bug, rock, etc. at 20+ mph can cause serious damage. Also, shave those legs!

2 Likes

OMG this is awesome. You have to get this framed to hang in the pain cave (if you have one…) or somewhere in your place.

2 Likes

From The Rift 2023. Bucket list race/vacation!

20 Likes

From Grassroots Gravel in Pueblo, CO. Credit: Scott Tribby.

11 Likes

SSCX National Championships!

…too bad the official DQ’d me for lack of sleeves on lap two. Still an epic shot, though.

15 Likes

“Kentucky” and the Colonel?!

2 Likes

No good shots from my A-Race, but some nice ones from a 6hr relay I entered on a whim as a training day with a mate.

Great fun, having not done one of these “less technical” relay races since I first got into MTB back in ~2006. Ended up with a pleasant surprise riding into 2nd Masters Men Solo.

10 Likes

If you merged the two you’d have a passable Santa.

There are rules at SSCX? Isn’t that their thing? No rules, just racing?

No sleeves is a DQ?! How else are you supposed to show off the guns!

UCI knows best (apparently) and is keeping us all from the shoulder skin that is far too tempting to showcase :wink:

12 Likes

Did the dogs make a run for those mud puddles? Mine would have been elbows deep in that mess and loving it! :rofl:

1 Like

We could use a doodle thread….

I thought sleeveless was allowed when Colonel Sanders is on the course…. The ole Colonel Sanders exemption must’ve been removed from the rules…

4 Likes

Not a race but a bunch of shots from a recent trip to Taiwan. It was pretty amazing.

20 Likes