Ride Photos / Action Shots!

Lake City Alpine 50 and Mad Gravel. Might be hitting arm day a little hard.

14 Likes

More to come, but this one needs shared now from Saturday/Sunday’s Mann Powered 380:

30 minute ditch nap at mile 310

23 Likes

When the need to lay on the side of the road becomes reality :+1: :smile:

1 Like

August 2

My son :grin:

18 Likes

More from Saturday/Sunday’s Mann Powered 380

17 Likes

The only thing more epic than that ride is your beard and hair!:sunglasses:

9 Likes

Hell yeah :metal:t4:

4 Likes

couple of pictures from this season
Imgur

Imgur

12 Likes

I’m looking where I am going, honest :roll_eyes: I recovered OK’ish from 3 dropped chains on the start line to 1h 26s on the A25/34 just south of Newark. I am gutted to mis the hour though. According to Garmin, it was a 59.49 when I actually got going. I think I was just over 22mph out and just over 30mph back and I bottled the descent somewhere near 41.5mph :joy:

I think this was the 2nd roundabout at the turn (The Stragglethorpe Interchange)

13 Likes

13 Likes

25 Likes

Great smile for a tough climb!!

2 Likes

My 5th AG at Asheville (NC) Gran Fondo – the face knew before my brain that I’d done good :smiley:

14 Likes

I was almost a minute down on my pb of last Aug. The diference was only 6w and the HR was almost the same. Last Aug the wind was twice as strong but I suspect the biggest difference will be the density of traffic :neutral_face: But even if I wasn’t Davey Jones pic is as good as normal :camera_flash:

9 Likes

Lap 1 of CX race cat5, before asthma blew my lungs up…

15 Likes

The addition of the angled spacers below the pads looks a great addition, just a pity I was too clogged up to take advantage.

4 Likes

12 Likes

Too much dust and smoke for me. Bring on the mud! This thread needs more cross and cowbell

12 Likes

Playing on the new (to me) dirt jump bike. Stills taken from videos (not sure how or if we can attach videos to posts).

13 Likes

My thinking would to be to upload to youtube and link. I did the same for a short instagram video.

2 Likes