Post Deleted_Post Deleted

post_deleted_post_deleted_post_deleted_

1 Like

Put a spoiler warning in the title!!!

3 Likes

Could you please change the title of the thread to indicate that there are spoilers.

Mike

1 Like

Or just move it to this thread where there is ongoing discussion of the various races (with spoiler already in the thread title)…

That said, if you click on a thread about an ongoing stage race, you gotta kinda expect there to be spoilers, dontcha?

4 Likes

post_deleted_post_deleted_

2 Likes

post_deleted_post_deleted_

3 Likes

Maybe they know Thomas is better off for the tt?

2 Likes

That is undoubtedly it…once Bernal got popped, and Thomas was coming back up, they put their eggs in the Thomas basket for the best possible result in the GC. Some good teamwork on both sides, IMO, as Thomas’ earlier attack was clearly designed to set Bernal up.

Damn good stage…Pog is damn near untouchable. He is up another level from last year…

4 Likes

He pulled plug at start of climb

It will be an interesting tour this year.

Can we just take a moment to appreciate the efforts of WVA after that today please?

4 Likes

I’m finding it crazy that this race has had only the superstars of the sport get victories so far.

WVA
Alaphilippe
MvdP
Pog

You could make a pretty solid argument for those 4 being the best 4 cyclists in the world right now and we’ve been able to watch them all battle it out. (Especially stage 2!!!)

that’s comically untrue

2 Likes

Looking at the gc contender list, it’s, well, not terribly impressive. And Roglic is hardly smashing it.

Good point. I got hung up on the contenders and his 2 second lead.

1 Like

Meh…beating up on a lower-quality field isn’t hugely impressive…and a bit of a d*ck move yesterday, IMO. (I get the arguments in his defense…just seemed unnecessary).

Brutal day in T-A today…carnage all over the roads.

1 Like

Well that turned out closer than I thought it was going to be half an hour ago. Exciting racing!

That was super close and tense! Amazing.

4 Likes

I’m struggling to think of any other stage race that has given the kind of consistent and high quality entertainment of TA first 5 stages this far. The way things are going I’m anticipating WVA to smoke Pog in the ITT they way Pog smoked Rog in the TdF.