Plan Builder - Can you swap blocks?

I’m hoping that this hasn’t been asked already and I’ve looked through the Planbuilder FAQs. I can see that you can change the intensity of a block in the plan but can you change the block? I have short power build in mine but would like to swap that portion out for general power build - i’m training for a weekend of MTB-ing in Scotland with a mix of trail centers and natural trails later in April. Having read a post on here it suggested that the general build would be better if you needed more overall endurance. Riding for three days i think i’ll need that rather than the sprint/short efforts.
Happy to hear others opinions on this - but would certainly like to know if you can switch a block out of plan builder - perhaps you have to change the type of event you are building to? or do it week by week?
Apologies if this has already been asked and responded to - my searching skills could be lacking…

Yup, you can change the block in the same place you change the volume. It’s not super obvious, but immediately above the volume drop-down is a block drop-down:

1 Like

@ellotheth - Many thanks sir! Much appreciated.

D’oh!

1 Like

(ma’am :laughing: )

Most welcome! I’m SURE there’s a post somewhere with an almost identical screenshot, but I didn’t find it either.

1 Like

Double doh :joy:

1 Like

Clearly i’m not having a good day. :dizzy_face:

Sincere apologies ma’am. :pray:

@onemanpeloton - yes indeed.

3 Likes