Official "Pay it forward" Equipment Thread

His height is 6” and weight is 185lb. He usually wears a M or L in bike shorts and L in jerseys.

Then I would say the large is a good size. It should be tight. Send me your address and I’ll send it out.

Jon

Sounds good! Thanks so much!
Send me an email montana.greider@gmail.com and I’ll send you my address for shipping.

Hello

I would really appreciate it if anyone had a spare set of Look pedals laying around that were gathering dust.

Also, clip on aero bars, any basic set would be fine, just need an extra set for the trainer.

Thanks
Paul

I have some old Look Keos. They still work great, i just switched to shimano. They’re probably 10 years old, but are great pedals. I live in MN, USA. Free to you if you pay for shipping.

That would be geat.

My address is
1200 Vassor Circle Plano TX 75075

Email me at shielp@yahoo.com with the shipping costs and I will paypal it or whatever you prefer.

If you have 2 sets I could use both, but 1 is a great start.

Thanks again
Paul

Cool, i’ll work on this over the weekend. Do you need 'em right away?

Still looking for one?

Got some old jerseys that don’t fit me anymore. Disregard the price, they’re free if you cover shipping.

Also Looking for clip on aero bars if anybody has some laying around. Broke my thumb and just looking to try a different position and take pressure off the hand so don’t really care if they’re beat up. Willing to pay for shipping.

1 Like

I’m actually good. Thanks for asking.

1 Like

No specific rush,

Thanks
Paul

Not equipment, but does anyone have a £10 Wiggle voucher that’s currently in date? Looking to buy a bit of clothing, and typically my latest code has expired.

Would anyone happen to have a thru-axle adapter for a Kickr Snap? My brother just got a new bike and borrowed a neighbor’s Snap - I’m trying to get him to do a ramp test and get him hooked on TR :wink:

Long shot but looking for the varia rtl 510 light unit like below. My parents want to get 510 like me but the bundle and they missed out on prime day deal.

They are casual riders and dont want to use phone nor need a head unit. No problem paying a fair price for 1 or 2 lying around.

Thank you! I got the pedals and was already able to put them to use.
Let me know where you went me to send the money for shipping.
shielp@yahoo.com

Paul

U.S. Association of Blind Athletes (USABA)

Empowering │ Inspiring │ Life-changing

www.usaba.org

Follow USABA Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram

Glad you got 'em and glad they’re working out. Skip the shipping costs and just pay it forward for someone else. (though it looks like you might already be doing that! )

| shielp
November 8 |

• | - |

Thank you! I got the pedals and was already able to put them to use.
Let me know where you went me to send the money for shipping.
shielp@yahoo.com

Paul

U.S. Association of Blind Athletes (USABA)

Empowering │ Inspiring │ Life-changing

www.usaba.org

Follow USABA Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram

Pretty sure (like 99%) I’ve got one lurking in a parts bin. Used once for testing then I switched to my head unit. If you’re able to cover shipping from the UK I’ll send it your way. PM me if you’re interested :slight_smile:

Thanks and send you a pm. One down and 1 to go.

I have an Armored Hen House soft bike case (and wheel bag) that I no longer have use for. Lightly used and traveled several times with it. Please DM me if interested for pics!

https://rustersports.com/product/armored-hen-house

sent you DM