Official "Pay it forward" Equipment Thread

Idk if I can ask for this but does anyone have a spare multi size headset wrench they’re not using? Looking to fix up an old bike as personal project.

I have a TaxX Handlebar Tablet Holder that’s not getting used since I got a Wahoo desk instead.

Interested in the iPad holder! Was just looking at them. Let me know what you’d like for it. Thanks!

Hey there,

Since this is a ‘pay it forward’ gear exchange, all I ask is that you cover cost of shipping (via Paypal or Venmo). Please send me an email @ jessewg@gmail.com w/ your mailing address and I’ll send it out in the next few days.

Cheers,
Jesse

1 Like

Long shot but UK based anyone got a -17 90mm stem? Suspect when I selected my Bianchi I should have sized down!

1 Like

Any chance someone has a 4.5MM SRAM Dub Spacer they didn’t use on their BB install? I have the 2MM and 3MM I can offer and I am in need of the 4.5MM.

I would love to use the powermeter, I’ll gladly pay the shipping. Thanks.

Edit: These are spoken for.

I have a pair of Nike Pegasus 36 Trail GTX in a size 8 if anyone needs them, just cover shipping.

I rolled the dice on them going up a half size and bought them final sale. After wearing them for about an hour its clear they’re too big.

Hey Travis,
I am need of some new shoes and would be interested! Sending you a message. Thanks!

Looking for a 175mm length 20mm offset trek round seatmast for Emonda/Domane, was making some adjustments and when I tightened I heard a snap, luckily just the threads getting ripped out of the collar

I’m in the USA, obviously willing to pay for part and shipping since this is a proprietary and not cheap thing

Edit: FOUND LOCALLY

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I need to finish a bike build for my Warbird and have a set of Easton EC70 flared Aux handlebars on the bike currently, however, I’d rather have a non-flared drop handlebar with 40c-c cockpit. I’m looking for 31.8 clamp and can be alloy or carbon. Also willing to trade the bars for another set if someone could use the handlebars. Shipping would be to 76209.

Thanks