Not sure if this is the place to put this but system seems to be a little glitchy

Im on mid volume masters plan builder plan . I did a race Saturday and TR reduced sunday from two hours to 45 minutes . Today i moved my workout of 45 minutes to out doors . Being the nicest day of the year i did an hour and seven minutes but the workout from strava will not move to TR . I opened the web version not there , back to the app and it gave me a different workout as a adaptation on my IPad to a half hour Dans , go back to phone and no new adaptation just the original one after the. Race and no strava workout .

Hey there!

I was just taking a look at your account and it looks like the race from Saturday and the ride from Sunday are both up on your TR Calendar now.

Were there any extra steps you had to take on your end, or did the rides just seem to need more time to upload/sync properly?

Feel free to let us know if you still need a hand getting those rides sorted out!

My sunday ride took a while to post as well. I think it was a strava problem because my intervals.icu calendar was also missing it. Later that even it had posted to both.

1 Like