Let's see your paincave!

Lol I didn’t either till I saw it on Amazon. If you don’t have a shoe dryer as well I highly recommend:)

1 Like

Holy Crap! Nice Setup!

Your shoes probably cost more than some ppls bikes on here! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

As others have said, the shoe rack is very cool. Will you provide a link to it?

2 Likes

Another ‘holy crap’ idea I once saw: water bottle cages mounted to the wall, for either use or storage of a ton of bottles as a bit of ‘decoration’ as well.

6 Likes

This has been a big thing. I’m able to keep one on the bike and then one or two next to me. The unused cage can hold a towel.

Here’s my work in progress “pain cave”.

15 Likes

Maximising my ‘approved’ allotment for bike related items, including a bike dedicated to the trainer (nice not to have to do any setup before riding).

The wall behind contains an embarrassment of bikes hanging on steadyracks.

The cars that sometimes even get to come inside understand their place in the family!

Next steps: HDMI and USB extender cables through ceiling to server rack and then :crossed_fingers: it all works…

12 Likes

Mind blown - Soundbar! I never considered putting one in as an option for the training space in the garage. Thank you!

1 Like

Here’s the set up in my garage, have plans to add a squat rack, more weights and things like a bosu ball…
This big fan I got at Home Depot for a decent price, I also have a dehumidifier set to 40%. It’s gets hot down here in south Florida, so those two things are must haves!

12 Likes

New addition to the pain cave… will need to rearrange in order to make it fit while still allowing me to keep my desk in the room.

10 Likes

I have updated my set up. Got a 24” monitor so run dual screen with the laptop. Zwift on one screen, TR on the other. The shelf folds out of the way as my bike is in our lounge. Pretty pleased with it now.

22 Likes

Added a Neo 2T

31 Likes

Finally getting around to throwing up some pics of the pain cave. I built my own house/barndominium around 15 years ago and this was the space over the garage that was completely unfinished. I added the window and started framing it February of this year. I did use contractors for the sheetrock, tape/bed/texture and paint. Otherwise did everything myself with some family helpers here and there. Used rubber gym flooring for the whole space.

Have the bike area with triple TVs. 2 lower for TR and upper for entertainment which has Directv, Apple TV and a blue ray player. Area for the bench and power blocks. Mat area for floor work with TRX on a ceiling mount and finally an area to sit and recover.

You might notice the cat highway on the wall over the door. This actually leads to an area over a hall closet and guest bath. I put an 8” piece of pvc in the wall that is a tunnel for the cat to get to our master bath and shelves in there to get down. Got to keep the cat active as well. He loves it. :grinning:

Added the motivational prints from Pusherman this weekend. They look amazing framed and on the wall. image image image image image

56 Likes

Awesome space! Really well configured!

1 Like

That’s a seriously cool space. Well done!

My artwork feels very humbled to be in such a Pain Cave. That’s one amazing setup.

5 Likes

think, i will use or artwork too, hope it’s OK for you?

Hi :grinning: I have sent you a private message regarding your request :+1:t2:

I’m not going to get any love for this post as I know this (A) isn’t a selling platform and (B) it was my choice to put the artwork on a public forum.

A few TR members have contacted me since I shared the artwork and between us, we made somethings happen. 100% transparency, money has changed hands. For this very reason, I won’t supply artwork files or encourage people to use the artwork for free. That just wouldn’t be right.

I am so humbled by the support I’ve received from TR forum members and I don’t for one minute want to ruin the vibe of this thread or forum. If the artwork I’ve posted in this thread needs to be removed, I’ll get it done :+1:t2: :slightly_smiling_face:

Best wishes,
Nick

15 Likes

Hey @PusherMan I’m interested as well!

2 Likes

no prob, thats the reason why i asked!

1 Like