Is TR throttling my data? Surprised it didn't happen sooner

I notice I can’t scrape any more than the most recent 40 ramp or 20-min power tests. Still can for something like Bashful or…let’s say Fish.

Guess the fun is over a little bit, but, honestly, I’m surprised they didn’t do it sooner. :wink:

Or maybe this is just a bug? Perhaps the most reasonable explanation is user error. :crazy_face:

I’m not exactly sure what your issue is? I’m able to see all of my historical data and everything loads as quick as it always did.

Well, the problem is I want to see all your historical data, too. :wink: It’s not really a problem. I just enjoyed having a ton of ramp test data to look at. It’s fun.

1 Like

Are you getting 429s? The TR engineering folks seem pretty best-practice-oriented :smiley:

We’ve definitely seen a case where someone is trying to support their business model by indexing podcasts. So it wouldn’t surprise me if someone (same or others) is trying to support their business model by leveraging TR data from ramp tests.

1 Like

Also not to be a downer, but their terms of use are pretty unambiguous:

c. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.

e. Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.

1 Like

:nerd_face:

1 Like

I am able to work around this and, anyhow, it is my own fault. I’m sorry, TR!