Is it the right time in the plan to do this ride as a goal?

Hello everyone!

I’m currently finishing the build plan (Mid Volume) in the Climbing Road Race plan, my FTP is currently 251, and I started but didn’t have a race in mind, just wanted to improve my fitness, I already finished SSBMVI, SSBMVII, SPBMVI, SPBMVII. I wanted to do a nice-hard ride before my birthday on March 29 as a goal for this part of the year (it will match with the end of the specialty plan).

The ride will be something very similar to this one https://www.strava.com/activities/4637896285 (most training route for Egan Bernal). The hardest parts for me are these two climbs:

♚Critérium Alto del Aguila desde Zipaquira ☠ #TeamFuma® | Strava Ride Segment in Zipaquirá, Cundinamarca, Colombia (15.73km at 3.5%)
♚Critérium Alto del Aguila desde Pacho ☠ #TeamFuma® | Strava Ride Segment in Pacho, Cundinamarca, Colombia (21.72 at 6.4%)

My question is if it’s the right time in the plan to do it or I’ll be carrying too much training load at that point to accomplish that goal? I don’t have a specific time in mind, I just want to finish it and not die trying.

Also, it is a good idea to have one rest week after finishing the specialty plan? or can I continue to the SSBMVI again after finishing the whole Climbing Road Race plan?

Thanks for your help or if you need something else from me.