Is anyone documenting their journey?

Not intentionally. My last posts were from our Disney trip, which was our last vacation before I took a new job and relocated 800miles away. I still have a couple of videos from that trip I need to produce but life gets in the way. The second half of 2019 was pretty hectic with starting a new job, buying/selling homes and moving. I did a little bit of cycling in my new surroundings but nothing blog worthy. Well except maybe that first time out, getting chased by a dog, up a climb, in the lane of traffic, but sadly I didn’t have the camera rolling.

2020 was going to be a big year, but we know how that turned out. I wrote about my 2020 year here: 2020 in Review: What did you discover about your cycling self? - #30 by fastk9dad. I may actually steal this post and rework it for the blog as I think it may be decent content.

But now we are going to be traveling for a vacation again and I’ll be renting a bike while away so I plan on filming. Plus I’m upgrading my bike to Di2 so will probably do a video on that. I’m trying to get back into it. Filming is easy, it’s the editing that takes me so long to do.

1 Like