🎉 🎉 🎉 Introducing Adaptive Training! 🎉 🎉 🎉

and even that is sketchy

1 Like

I’m going to start wearing my HRM strap both indoor and outdoor.

FYI, for those who didn’t listen to everything, heart rate will be their first step toward getting more precise TSS calculations from your outdoor workouts. So start wearing an HRM to start building the dataset.

(of course if you have a power meter on every bike you ride outdoors, dont worry about it)

3 Likes

So excited…! This is what I have been dreaming about since first Trainerroad 2017 SS plan.

1 Like

I guess this thread will overtake the Dylan Johnson thread quite quickly… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Temperature of the room, not that complicated. No need for high degree of accuracy 71.1 vs 71.2? who cares

Well the ramp rate it a lot slower so far, but gaining momentum.

3 Likes

Once you have been added you’ll get an email from us!

14 Likes

I agree…

but at least my with the 945 its all over the place…
I’ve run at 45 degrees and it reports 70 degrees… the problem is the proximity of the body…
Maybe the stand alone or the cycling head units are not that bad. But watch? Not good

It’s in our ML models.

8 Likes

The question came up in the podcast, but not sure it was dealt with properly.
If using different power meters during inside and outside rides, where there is a significant difference between power reading, will the AI understand this and adjust the target levels accordingly and interpret the performance correctly?

4 Likes

Can’t wait to start using AT.
It will also be nice to be able to just click a button to record subjective effort feeling, rather than have to add it to the ride notes. It’ll also be cool down the road when they can auto pull in sleep data.

3 Likes

Congratulations to everyone involved! Massive effort all round over 3 years. Super pumped to start using it! :raised_hands::clap::clap::facepunch:

5 Likes

This is why I said the tempe, see the link above. I never said to use the watch. If you place the sensor in a bad place thats your fault.

@Nate_Pearson have you tried the tempe sensor?

1 Like

If they make it work with the tempe, i will buy it!

BOOM! sounds like heaven.

2 Likes

Two words - stoked! OK, one word.

Just managed to finish off the live cast, pretty happy for the team such a whole bunch of good news. :+1:

6 Likes

Will Adaptive Training work for some who usually take a LOW VOLUME plan and add volume to it or will it mess up the AI?

5 Likes

Add Rockhouse to that list.

1 Like

Just checked my e-mail for the third time since the podcast ended looking for my addition to the Beta. @ambermalika help an old man out,please. @IvyAudrain I’ll bring treats to the Dead Swede for you

5 Likes