Inconsistent Progression Updates

I finished an “easy” workout today that was prescribed by TR’s Adaptive Training plan. It wasn’t hard at all. In fact, during the “recovery” sections at 50% of FTP I flipped from ERG to Resistance to ride a little harder. At the end of the 1 hour, my TSS and IF exceeded the workout’s plan. I rated the workout as EASY at the end. TR thought about it and said: ok, your ENDURANCE rated a -0.4, moving you from 1.4 to 1.0.

WHAT? Ok. You know best I guess. But you told me to do this.

Anyway, I just logged back in from my other computer to see about tomorrow’s workout, and now it says today’s workout didn’t change my Endurance progression after all.

Anyone else see that a workout’s progression adjustments right after a workout get changed later in the day?

Hi there!

It looks like you ran into an issue where negative progression changes could be temporarily displayed after successfully completing a workout below your current progression level. Apologies for any confusion caused!

We’ve actually fixed this in our latest beta application, which can be downloaded here. The fix should be out to our production applications soon, probably next week! Thanks for your patience until then. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Thx!