Lets say you’re limited to 5 workouts from the TR library. These are the only workouts you could do for eternity. You can adjust intensity depending on fitness. Mine, trying to keep them under 90 min.
- Vandever -1 (45 min, 4x4 @ 112-114%, 61TSS 0.90IF)
- Dicks -1 (75min, 5x8 @ 105, 104TSS, 0.91IF)
- Galena (90 min, 3x20 @ 90-94%, 107TSS, 0.85IF)
- Blue Bell (60 min, 6x1 (3 sets) @ 120%, 76TSS, 0.87IF)
- Andrews (90 min @ 65-75%, 73TSS, 0.70IF)
To me this mix hits on all systems and has enough variety to not become boring. I could repeat Andrews multiple times a week if I wanted more endurance focus and I could do Galena a bunch early in the season. I think I could get by on this for a while.
Which 5 do you pick?