Help fix in-ride text typos; post them here šŸ‘‡

Cumberland -3

If appicable, use portions or entireties of these intervals to work on riding in your aerodynamic position without sacrificing power. Try to do so with a cadence above 85rpm, preferably above 90rpm.

Tallac -3

Sometime in the early beginnings of the training session, instead of ā€œcomparativelyā€, it reads ā€œcomparativleyā€.

Why does coach tell us we can back peddle for 20 - 30 seconds in a rest interval in the on screen notes - when we do the session pauses ? I run a Kickr Core
Is there a fix for this ?

You canā€™t focus properly on peddling while continuing to do the workout - your customers will take you for a rideā€¦

Serious answer, though - pause workout when you stop pedalling is a settings option - if you have that turned off you can back-pedal during rests.

1 Like

Collins -1: The introductory text is repeated verbatim 6 minutes later when the second warmup block begins.

James

Workout description, says ā€œ125-minuteā€ and ā€œ130-minuteā€, when it should read ā€œ85min or 1hr 25minā€ and ā€œ90min or 1hr 30minā€

1 Like

The three variants of Keeler Needle (Stone, Saser Kangri II, and Summa Ri) all have copy pasted description text which say ā€œsave the slow force cadences for later passes at Keeler Needle.ā€

Lazy Mountain -2 at around 24:20, ā€œleads to more problems that it correctsā€ should be ā€œthan it correctsā€.

Cerro Xecon
needs correct spelling as
Cerro XecĆ³n

1 Like

Apache ā€“ Workout Goals says ā€œAdditionally, Percee seeks to improve your ability to sustain power in an aerodynamic positionā€¦ā€

1 Like

Introductory text in Bald welcomes you to Bald Knob.

1 Like

Border, 2nd paragrah under ā€˜Targetsā€™:

Componenet->component

1 Like

I did Spanish Needle -3 outdoors, and itā€™s now listed in the calendar as Spanish Needle -2.

Andrews +1

Spelling of includes in the Description online is incorrect.
Showing as inlcudes

1 Like

Unsure where to report such things, so decided to write here with hopes it will reach the right person to correct the mistake.

The description of Peters workout says:

Peters is 7x2-minute largely aerobic efforts at 106% FTP with 4 standing, 6-second sprint-like bursts at 150-200% FTP.

But in fact it has just 6, not 7 intervals. The same problem when looking at the description of outdoor workout.

The 7x2 version of this workout is called Panoche.

• https://www.trainerroad.com/app/cycling/workouts/1056077-peters
  • https://www.trainerroad.com/app/cycling/workouts/1056088-panoche
1 Like

Workout James, last paragraph in the goals section.

ā€œIf appicable, use portions or entiretiesā€¦ā€ should say applicable.

1 Like

Elferkofel
ā€œImportant: Performing these intervals at 125% FTP assumes you can completeā€

This should be 110%, based on the workout: Elferkofel consists of 8 sets of VO2max repeats each lasting roughly 4.5 minutes and consisting of 7x20 seconds at 110% FTP with intermediate 15-second ā€˜floatsā€™ at 88% FTP.

1 Like

Similar issue with: Chishill

ā€œImportant: Performing these intervals at 125% FTP assumesā€
but itā€™s ā€œChishill is another pyramid-format VO2max workout, but this time it grows the number of 15/15ā€™s (at 120% FTP & 88% FTP)ā€

1 Like

(at the description)

ā€œKeeler Needle consists of a total of 14 power ramps ranging from 115-150% FTP.ā€

The power ramps are 13 not 14.

1 Like

Itā€™s not a typo, nevertheless I would like to suggest it:

I noticed that a lot of training sessions that have instructions, end up with ā€œweā€™ll see you next timeā€. Well, I would like to suggest to change that into ā€œweā€™ll see you next time!ā€. After all, I am happy and content each time I finish a TrainerRoad session, why shouldnā€™t TrainerRoad be as happy as me? :smiley:

1 Like