Help Chad fix in-ride text typos; post them here ๐Ÿ‘‡

In Antelope -1
during the Warm-up section, the word Opportunity is spelt incorrectly.
Couldnโ€™t get a screen grab as it flashed past too quickly.

Seneca Rocks -2: At 5:50, text says 85% but this workout is at 75% FTP.

Warren:
At 1:20:10 the text goes something like โ€œif your risen more than โ€ฆโ€ in regards to the heart rate.
It should therefore be โ€œif your HR has risenโ€ or โ€œif itโ€™s risen โ€ฆโ€

In the 2nd 70% FTP interval, the 1st endurance spin is 6 minutes long, not 5 minutes like the others and like the text says.

In Big Koniuji Island

Description
Big Koniuji Island is 1 hour of high-end Tempo intervals spent between 88-92% FTP with intermittent, 1 and 2-minute recoveries at 55% FTP.

It should be โ€œ45 minutes of high-end Tempoโ€

Kosciuszko -3 around 17 mins text says 1 more min when there are actually 2 more mins left in the first interval

The description for Mukwevho calls the workout Rixford.

In Kwaay, I am not sure the description is correct. link to Kwaay Log In to TrainerRoad
The description says
"Kwaay totals over 60 minutes of Tempo intervals spent between 75-88% FTP with intermittent, 5.5-minute recoveries at 55% FTP. "

However if tempo is over 65% that is only 4x11mins = 44 mins. If it includes the piece at 65% at the start that only adds 8 mins.

I

The desription of Rock lake is 1 hour highend tempo, but is only an hour long and the intervals are 10m, 13m, 11, 10 and so makes 44mins high end tempo (84-91%) Unless the warm up and warm down are also included?

โ€ฆand TR definitions of tempo seem to be 76-87% whereas this is billed as a sweetspot session. Coggan defines tepo as 84-94%. Is it really a low end Sweetspot? or a cross tempo/sweetspot session.
I am confused?

Is this a similar discrepency to Kwaay?

We updated this workout description to accurately reflect the zones and systems in the workout.

"Rock Lake is 1 hour of high-end Tempo/Sweet Spot intervals spent between 84-91% FTP with intermittent, 1 and 2-minute recoveries at 55% FTP. "

Thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

โ€œBeacon -3โ€
Around the 45min mark
Typo: โ€œcallledโ€

The Goals for Sucia Island refer to Conness.

Bago needs a recovery interval after the 5 min break to let you choose the start of the next set for Outside.

Rambaud description says 3 at 95-99% but all 3 are at 99%