Help Chad fix in-ride text typos; post them here 👇

I don’t know if this is the best place to post this, but it looks like Acho and Mount Field -1 are redundant workouts.

Thanks! Looking into this.

1 Like

Mary Austin -2:
At 19:20 “foward”
At 25:40 “foward”
During the 2nd set, the workout text is messed up - seems like 2 texts are put in and they overlap
At around 48 minutes, the text says you’re halfway, but you’re luckily not.

EDIT1:
Picket Guard +1
Text during rest intervals is off; it appears 2 minutes + some seconds before the next interval, instead of a couple of seconds before the interval. This happens at 32 minutes, 1:07h and at around 1:25:30 minutes.

1 Like

Description for San Joaquin says it is 3x12-minute sets but it is actually 3x8-minute sets

Hmmmm 12 minutes total for those sets checks out. Sorry for the confusion!

Oh I understand, indeed you’re right! I was thinking it was another way of saying 3x8 one-minute long intervals, but it is in fact referring to the entire 12 minute set, factoring in the rest time. Thanks for the clarification

1 Like

No problem! Thanks for helping us staying on top of errors! :v:

"Davis begins witn 5 minutes of gradual, low-intensity spinning, followed by a 3-minute effort from 90-95% FTP and then concludes with 2 high-intensity, 1-minute ramps up to 130-140% FTP. "

1 Like

“Brunette is 4x4-minute intervals at 106% FTP. Each interval is separated by an 11 minute recovery valley.”
The 2nd and 4th interval are only 3:45 minutes long.

1 Like

Whorl
0:12:10 you’ll gracefully retrun to the saddle, if you stood…

0:18:25 Time to just ride out the rest of this segment
→ except that there’s a 3rd form sprint a few minutes later

1 Like

Monitor +4 lists “instructions: no” and the workout creator indeed does not show any instructions. Yet the description of the workout suggests (“Fast pedaling drills are incorporated…”) that there are.

1 Like

Pickering description refers to 4x30sec breaks over the first 20min interval, but there are only 3x30sec breaks

Short changed!

1 Like

Sewell description:
“Sewell consists of 4 intervals of 5-minute VO2max intervals at 108%, 108%, 109%, and 106% FTP. Active recovery between intervals is 10 minutes long and between sets of intervals is 15 minutes long.”

I’m not sure what you wanted to describe, but Sewell is “2 sets of 5-minute intervals” with 10 minutes between intervals and 15 between sets; OR
4x 5-minute intervals at at 108%, 108%, 109%, and 106% FTP and 10/15 minutes rest.

1 Like

Kaputyat - the first sentence in the description of the workout is a mess.

1 Like

Hunter variants: "Hunter -4 is made up of 3x20-minute intervals at 88% FTP sprinkled with short, 60-second recovery valleys throughlout each interval. "

1 Like

Ramp test still talks about being ‘an alternative protocol’ at the start. Might be worth rewording.

1 Like

Not sure if this has been said yet, but Stanford -2 has a typo around the 30min mark that says “hand on to it”, presumably instead of “hang on to it”

1 Like

After about 90 seconds in Recess, the text says “saddle up, pardner”

Sill -2:
At 3 minutes, at the start of the 2-minute warm-up effort, I believe the word “minutes” is missing after “two (minutes) of …”
At around 22:40 minutes: “feelling”
At 14 minutes, the text “ease off, but just a bit” pops up, 1-minute after it should - it should appear at the end of the over segment, not in the middle of a 2-minute under segment.

EDIT:
Darwin, 59:25 minutes: “hydratrion”

EDIT2:
“Copiapo is three 8-minute intervals at 106% FTP. The recoveries between intervals are 4 minutes.”
It’s 4 8-minute intervals.

1 Like

Tallac - 3

1 Like