Help Chad fix in-ride text typos; post them here 👇

Ptarmigan +1 still has a typo:
“Ptarmigan +1 is 3 hours of steady effort largely spent at 60% FTP except for?3x20, 21, and 22-minute Tempo efforts spent between 70-80% FTP.” - the ? and the fact that tempo efforts are 24, 21 and 22 minutes long.

Colosseum -3:
At start, it says the workout is in the 55-80% FTP range, yet -3 version is only 55-65% FTP.

1 Like

Sloan: within the first two minutes, it starts talking about Echo, instead of Sloan. They are clearly related, but Echo doesn’t have the brief rests, which throws off a number of prompts on the interval transitions.

1 Like

Sill:
“The warm-up includes 3x2-minute segments of Individual Leg Training (ILT), and recoveries between over-unders are each 6 minutes long.” the rest intervals are 5 minute long;

• at the start of the last over interval in the first segment, the workout text says “ease off a bit, but not too much” - this text should be before the last UNDER interval I believe, not at the start of the OVER interval.
  • in the 3rd interval segment, before the 1st over interval, the text says “bring you cadence up for this minute” - it should be 2 minutes, since the overs are 2 minutes long;
  • also in the 3rd interval segment, in the 3rd interval, the text says “during this the last …” one of these words is redundant.
1 Like

Just following up that this one comes with 1:20 left in the ‘under’ effort, so I’m just gonna leave as-is. :sunglasses:

Thank you again for all these! (And for your live questions in the podcast! Sorry we couldn’t get to them today :sob:).

1 Like

Happy to help Ivy :slight_smile:
I very rarely ask questions on the podcast, but I recently though about something regarding fat burning and losing weight and it opened a series of question I don’t find an answer to :slight_smile:
You were great by the way, I always enjoy listening to you on the podcast :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not a typo per se, but in the workouts section under the “Endurance” filter there’s a checkbox called “Traditional” and by selecting it, without any other additional filters, it doesn’t find any workouts.

1 Like

Mallory +1 @ 0:00:46
dequate = adequate

1 Like

Fin:
At around 7 minutes, it should be “kick OFF”, not “kick of”;
just a couple of seconds later, it should be “this short stretch”, not “these short stretch”.
At around 38 minutes, maybe “ergo” mode should be changed to “ERG” mode for consistency.

Steele:
At around 13 minutes, overreaching is misspelled “overreeaching”
At around 24:50, it should be “it is recommended” instead of “it is recommend”

Also:
There are still 2 same Charlotte workouts - same problem as a couple of months back:
1st one: Number 5408: https://www.trainerroad.com/app/cycling/workouts/5408-charlotte
2nd one: Number 87942: https://www.trainerroad.com/app/cycling/workouts/87042-charlotte

Also noticed Mesachie -1: “4 minutes of recovery separate each **l****ong?**interval.” the ? mark and the fact that recovery is 6 minutes long.

Mesachie: “4 minutes of recovery separate each long interval.” - also 6 minute recoveries.

1 Like