Help fix in-ride text typos; post them here 👇

Incorrect info in goals section.

1 Like

North Twin +3 and +4 details say “3x5-minute Tempo intervals” when they are 7 to 8 minute intervals.

1 Like

Hi,
New workout Log In to TrainerRoad description Acotango is three 8-minute intervals but there four intervals

Same thing happened today with Lazy Mountain. Got parting text at the 2h30 :joy:

1 Like

Warren description

EDIT 1: Collins -1, at 1:10h, contemplate is wrongly spelled “comtemplate”.

1 Like

In Tower, there’s a misspelling of “including” in the last interval before cooldown.

honestly I was so dead by the time I got there I couldnt tell you if there was anything else or not :wink:

1 Like

Baxter +1

About 10 minutes in, it says this is a 90 minute workout, but it is a 105 minute workout.

At 50 minutes in, it says we are more than half finished, but we are not quite to halfway.

Frankly, I blame the text for making me quit early. Lol.

1 Like

A general comment and shoutout on the (new) French versions of coach Chad’s instructions - they rock. A few oddities, but generally very solid. Don’t look like « translations », actually look like real instructions. Same for the workout descriptions. It’s still a very Frenglish environment, what with many untranslated controls and elements in the app, but overall it’s quite good, and puts Zwift to shame (I changed Zwift back to English, it’s so bad in other languages it’s unbearable).

1 Like

Miller Peak outside looks a bit too hard :joy:

3 Likes

Tehipite:
Funny workout I must say, since it is precisely 1h30 and 30 seconds long :smiley: (so yeah, that’s a mistake as well, either in workout description or in workout itself (2nd warm-up interval is 3:30 long)).
Anyway:

• 10 seconds in: “Welcome to Giraud…” - nope
  • at 27:30 “the first of 4 intervals …” there are 6 intervals
  • at 52 minutes, progresses is spelled “progressess”.
1 Like

Several timing issues in Gould +1…and the cruel kind…

About 33 minutes into the workout it say just 30 seconds left in this interval and there is 1 minute left…happens a couple more times too.

Hey @IvyAudrain…just 10 more typos left to correct in the workout catalog…naaahh there’s 100 :crazy_face: :joy:

1 Like

Whorl -1:
In the workout description: “This long/slow approach to fostering aerobic capabilities is the lighter, kinder alternative to high-intensity repeats, but both approaches target many of the same? adaptations.”
In the workout picture: there is a pixel mistake indicating there is a quick bump, but there isn’t (or is this just me?)

Gabriel:
Workout description says there is workout text, but there isn’t (yet?).

Brasstown -1:
In the workout description: “By riding for increasingly longer periods of time, your endurance muscle fibers become more efficient at utilizing oxygen as well as?sparing sugar stores for more intense efforts.”

Gibbs -1:
In the workout description: “Aerobic Endurance workouts are aimed at improving your aerobic power producing capabilities in a low-stress manner.?
By riding for increasingly longer periods of time, your endurance muscle fibers become more efficient at utilizing oxygen as well as? sparing sugar stores for more intense efforts.”

West Vidette -2:
In the workout description: “Improvements in aerobic endurance & efficiency are the aim when working at a moderate intensities well below lactate threshold.?
By sustaining this effort level during? minimally interrupted periods of time, your body will improve its aerobic capabilities thereby improving your level of power output at low-to-moderate levels of exertion.?
Greater aerobic efficiency ?means you can work harder before dipping into your far less sustainable sugar stores and preserve those stores for the higher-intensity efforts.”

1 Like

Those questions marks are basically everywhere :joy:

Every time I look for a workout, the descriptions of many of them contain random “?”. A couple of other examples, since I was searching an endurance workout before, are Koip and Tenaya.

1 Like

That’s interesting, because I’ve completed Koip and Tenaya before and I would have posted the typos that. They must have changed something recently.
Anyway, we’ll get them, one by one :slight_smile:

Well, here we go. Part 1, endurance workouts:
Maclure
„Some of the optional form drills are Form Sprints, Endurance Spinning intervals, and ?some Isolated Leg Training drills. „

Lyell
„Some of the optional form drills are Form Sprints, Endurance Spinning intervals, and ?some Isolated Leg Training drills.“

Koip
„Koip consists of nearly 2.5 hours of aerobic Endurance riding spent between 60-70% FTP and includes ?form drills like form sprints, endurance spinning, and single-leg focus (SLF) drills. „
„power throughout each leg’s entire pedalstroke (missing dot)„

Fletcher
„Regarding the form drills, Fletcher targets improvements in pedaling mechanics, leg speed, and?sprinting form as well as improved pedal economy. „

Tenaya

• Not classed as any type of ride (e.g. endurance)
  • „Some of the optional form drills are form sprints, endurance-spinning intervals, and? some Isolated Leg Training (ILT) drills.“

Gibbs -1: Not classed as any type of ride
Brasstown -1: Not classed as any type of ride
Warren: Not classed as any type of ride + „pedal economy and improvements in the application of power throughout each leg’s entire pedalstroke (missing dot)

Daniel + all variants:
„Daniel is made up of 3x20-minute intervals at 85% FTP that are broken up with 2-minute recovery valleys throughlout each interval. „
„Try to maintain a reasonably quick cadence of 85-95rpm over the course of this workout (missing dot)„

Ptarmigan +2
Ptarmigan +2 is 3 hours of steady effort largely spent at 65% FTP except for? three 24, 21, and 22 minute Tempo efforts spent between 75-85% FTP.

Martin HIll +1
“But the intensity is high enough to stimulate greater adaptation than you?re likely to see when noodling along at Endurance power for durations as short as these.”

Mount Drum
“This long/slow approach to fostering aerobic capabilities is the lighter, kinder alternative to high-intensity repeats, but both approaches target many of the same? adaptations.”

Mount Blackburn
“This long/slow approach to fostering aerobic capabilities is the lighter, kinder alternative to high-intensity repeats, but both approaches target many of the same? adaptations.”

Mount Alice

Ptarmigan +1
“Ptarmigan +1 is 3 hours of steady effort largely spent at 60% FTP except for 3x20-minute Tempo efforts spent between 70-80% FTP.” - Tempo efforts are 24, 21 and 22 minutes long.

1 Like

Just wanted to follow up about this, the latest Mac OS and Windows versions have been updated with a fix to address instructional text sometimes appearing at the incorrect time when extending workout cooldown. :v:

1 Like

Outdoor Picket Guard. RPE says 5x2. Think it should be 5x12.

1 Like

Thank you Ivy.
By the way, is it ok to post typos like I did in previous post?

Yes of course! Please keep posting typos, Im recovering from my second dose of covid vaccine and was working at a very limited capacity today so didn’t get to those yet. I’ll ‘like’ that post as soon as I get around to updating them. Many thanks!

2 Likes

No problem, happy to help. Just wanted to make sure if what I’m doing is ok or if I’m completely missing the point :slight_smile:
Congratulations on getting your vaccine btw, hope you’re doing fine and stay healthy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sentinel -4 description says the intervals are at 90% of FTP, but they are actually at 88%.

1 Like