Help fix in-ride text typos; post them here 👇

Just noticed that North Pack (which looks like a longer version of Passadumkeag) has the same problem in the description.

I think your mind was playing tricks on you! I didnt find an out-of-place countdown here. :relaxed: :v:

1 Like

Thank you! Checking with the team to see wether I need to update the description or the intervals themselves. Cheers!

Possible :slight_smile:
Virginia, 43 seconds in the workout: “preferably” is spelled “perferably”.

1 Like

Dont know if this is the correct thread, but Stromlo +5 desription says “Stromlo +5 is 7x8-minute intervals at 102% FTP with 5-minute recoveries between intervals.”

Second interval is 103%, not 102%.

1 Like

Izaak Walton:
Right at the start, 18 seconds in: “is a cluster of short and sweet “of” (redundant) over-unders…”
At around 1:13h mark: “backpedal for “a” (redundant) 30-40 seconds…”
Around 1:39h “try to “say” smooth…” should be “stay”, although it could also be a TR way of a speech-test to see if you are really in Z2 :smiley:

1 Like

@IvyAudrain Just randomly paused today’s podcast and stumbled upon what might be the face of TrainerRoad admins when they see all the typos :wink: :smiley:

1 Like

I think Mills has a typo in one of the last 2 intervals. I was suffering too much to be able to remember what it was. :-/

A thought actually occurred to me at that time, “maybe I’m not working hard enough if I’m reading the screen and able to pick out typos… holy crap I feel like I’m going to die” (and then promptly forgot whatever word/phrase it was).

Of course, I could have been under extreme duress hallucinations…

1 Like

*** Me when I see ‘PERferably’ again. :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah, I noticed some workout text is basically the same in all similar workouts. Do you have some blocks of text that you simply add to all similar rides - and could potentially change at the source and therefore in all rides at once?

They have to unfortunately be updated/edited on an individual level. Chad is currently reviewing a TON of rides’ workout text though, hopefully, we see less of these!

1 Like

In Gould, workout description says the intervals begin with 1-2 minutes between 105% and 125%.

I checked. It gets up to 130%. :rage: :face_with_monocle:

Dirty guys. That’s just dirty. Good thing I looked before I did the workout.

1 Like

Conness:
At 24:30, word “left” is doubled, as in “left left focus…”
At 38:40 executed is spelled “exectuted”
At 1:34h, it should be you’re, not “your”.

1 Like

I’m sorry @IvyAudrain, but Fletcher:
At 41:10, it should be either you’re or it’s, not “your” - it is related to your HR, “you’re higher than …” or “it is higher than…”
At around 0:45, we have perferably again :rofl:

EDIT: Had some free time today so decided to revisit Senger

This is what I was talking about

EDIT2: Some workout descriptions need an update. For example, I did Ptarmigan +2 today and the description says there are 3x20 minute tempo intervals between, but the intervals are 24, 21 and 22 minutes long + there are 2, 4 and 3.5-minute ramps, so there is quite a lot more tempo in these workouts than the description suggests.
The same problems might arise with Conness +2, Vogelsang, Hoffmann and other similar workouts.

EDIT 3: Collins -1 description: “Try to hold your spin within an 85-95rpm range & spend ample time adapting to & modifying your position on the bike while the workload is more manageable.”

EDIT 4: Koip:
At 46:00 minutes, the text says: “for just one minutes
At roughly 53::00, it should be either you’re or it’s, not “your” - it is related to your HR, “you’re higher than …” or “it is higher than…” (Same as Fletcher above)
At rougly 2:08:40, the word technique is spelled "techinique".

EDIT 5: Workout descriptions:
“Billy Mitchell consists of 5x20-minute intervals at 78-90% FTP with 12-minute active recoveries between intervals.” Recoveries are 13 minutes long.

Hunter -2: Hunter -2 is made up of 3x20-minute intervals at 88% FTP sprinkled with brief, 30-second recovery valleys throughlout each interval. Intervals are separated by 12-minute recoveries.

2 Likes

During Bago, in the beginning of first 3 minute interval, I believe there is a “so” that is supposed to be a “to.”

I’m sorry I can’t give you any more details than that, the workout crushed me :slight_smile: Surprised I even remembered this much

Shoot, did see some 'to’s and 'so’s but nothing that I could find seemed out of place or context. :neutral_face:

Pooch vs pouch your belly. It’s in many different workouts.

I believe ‘pooch’ is the intended usage here. Seems to be pretty common if you Google it.

Synonyms: Verb: bag, balloon, beetl, belly, billow, bulge, bunch, jut, overhang, poke, pouch, pout, project, protrude, stand out, start, stick out, swell

Mono:
At 5 minutes, “perferably” strikes again.
At 56 minutes, we have “backpedal for a 30-40 seconds”

1 Like

Guess I pooched that one. Har har.

I’ll see myself out.

1 Like