Help fix in-ride text typos; post them here 👇

Baxter -1 is 75 minutes, not 90:

1 Like

In Hour Record, at around 28-29 minutes, when talking about aero position, “closely” is spelled “closley”.
In Taku, at around 18:40, it should be “you’re” (You’re sitting, if I remember correctly), instead of “your” (sitting).

1 Like

Washington + 2 at/just after 34 minutes

“Relativley” instead of “Relatively”

1 Like

Heads up that I wont be notified when posts are ‘edited’, so if I’ve already ‘liked’ your post: it means I’ve fixed the issue and wont be notified of any edits you make after that. New post is advised to make sure I don’t miss stuff.
Cheers!

1 Like

I think one of the recovery intervals in Bluebell is 1% higher than the others.

Not text, but not sure where to put it.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up Ivy.
I only recently started editing my old posts, since I got a message that I shouldn’t flood the thread with responses, rather edit my older messages :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Me trying to hack the system and allow @KlemenSj to post repeatedly:

1 Like

Gibbs: preferably is spelled “perferably” at roughly 45 seconds; technique is spelled “techinique” at about 28:45 and I believe it should be falling instead of “failing” at 37:25 (falling cadence if I remember correctly, not failing cadence).

1 Like

Carson @24:07
“Knees OK with that sort cadence?”
Should be another word there :slight_smile:

1 Like

In the in-ride notes for McAdie -2 I’m thinking there are some hold overs from the notes from McAdie. The SS warmup interval at 6:00 is described as a 3 minute interval (it is actually 2). As you head into the last interval at 46:00, the notes say something like “if you’ve made it through the previous 3 over under intervals” (but you’ve only done 2 at this point). Thanks for cleaning these up!

1 Like

Carillion

about 47 minutes in, “triathletes and multisport athletes should drop your aero bars”
should be “drop into your aero bars”

unless it really does mean to stop and get the allen keys out…

1 Like

LOL GET RID OF THEM, MID RIDE. :rofl:

First line of Red Lake +4 need to either remove +1 or change it

1 Like

In Senger, at 1:46, the text says “7 minutes in …” but you aren’t 7 minutes in anything … neither in the 2nd total endurance block, nor the current endurance block.

1 Like

OH that one at 1:50 says ‘Final 7 minutes of the workout’ where the interval ends at 1:57:00. Sorry for the confusion! :+1:

1 Like

I’m not 100% sure what you mean. I noticed the text at 1:50, which says “final 7 minutes” as you mentioned, but that one might be ok if you disregard the final 3 minutes of cooldown. But there was a message right around 1:46h mark in the terms of “7 minutes in …” and it was not 7 minutes in the 2nd 28-minute endurance block, neither any of the shorter 7-minute blocks
I’m sorry I can’t really provide more details, I was in the middle of a battle :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you catch it @IvyAudrain or was my mind playing tricks on me?
Whorl, at around 45 seconds: “perferably” at around …" - should be preferably.

EDIT: Adding a screenshot of Taku, I still believe there is a typo where “your” should be replaced with “you are”.
Context: a reasonable safe assumption, considering you’re sitting on an indoor trainer, reading instructional text …

2 Likes

1 Like

Carpathian Peak +3

*Long awkward pause (3 minutes probably) in the middle of a sentence after the first interval around 43 minutes into the workout…felt like a nervous first date.

*3:30 seconds before the last interval starts it says “30 seconds out before the last interval”…I was like man that went by fast.

1 Like

Passadumkeag begins with 3x5-minute Tempo intervals between 60-85%. Should be between 60 and 70%.