Help fix in-ride text typos; post them here 👇

All Mount Foraker variations with + and -: fix “…ones that at take place…”

1 Like

I just completed Red Lake +3.

Two minutes from the end of the first 5 minute VO2 max effort reads “one minute” remaining.

At 45 minutes “Nilecy” should read “Nicely”

1 Like

Chapeau for noticing spelling errors during VO2 Max workouts.

3 Likes

RIGHT??!! @MK_2 legend. :metal:

I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me because i was ‘seeing red’ :rofl: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Echo -1 has a typo in the main goals section. “Sprint-distnace”

1 Like

Starlight, Black Giant, Shining Rock and Senger have no calories input.
EDIT: Just noticed they have all been corrected recently. Maybe you need to change/be wary of something when you fix workout descriptions.

“Ragged Spur is 3x10-minute intervals in the Threshold power level at 95-99% FTP with 5-minute recoveries between intervals.”
The recoveries at 6 minutes long.
Ragged Spur - TrainerRoad

1 Like

Yeah thats odd that the calories sometimes disappear after editing text, but they usually end up reprocessing / showing up again. If they don’t, of course let us know!

1 Like

Sill:
“Sill is made up of 3x9-minute Over-Under intervals alternating between "1 minutes" at 95% FTP and 2 minutes at 105% FTP.”
the 1st under interval is 96%, not 95%.
" In doing so, you?ll develop the ability to handle changes in pace while doing quite a lot of work."
Sill -5: “The time-crunched versions of Sill is made up of 2x9-minute Over-Under intervals alternating between 2 minutes at 95% FTP and 1 minute at 105% FTP.”

1 Like

In Slide mountain at around 48:40 the text says “it will subtley …”

1 Like

Hi, not exactly a typo, but Washington+5 the first interval is 103%, but should be 105%
“4x7-minute intervals at 105% FTP”

1 Like

“The primary objective of over-unders is to increase your ability to tolerate and utilize the byproducts that accompany riding above your FTP, all while maintaining a reasonably high power output. In doing so, you?ll develop the ability to handle changes in pace while doing quite a lot of work.”
Blackcap -1 - TrainerRoad

1 Like

West Vidette +1: Around the 36:20-36:25 mark I think the text was “more likey”, which I assume should be “more likely”

2 Likes

Noticed a few typos in Clark:

• 0:00:22 will with a split focus on two training adaptations that blend well"
  • 0:13:53 “try to keep your spin under 70rpmm
  • 0:16:48 “and them then stomping your feet down as hard as you can…”
  • 0:40:07Stamp Stomp down, 5 seconds!”
  • 1:07:07 “Shake off any tension the that crept in during the drill…”
1 Like

“West Vidette -1 is 30 minutes of aerobic Endurance riding ranging from 50-80% FTP.” But the intensity never goes beyond 75%.
EDIT: Basically the same with West Vidette +1, while West Vidette has a peak at 78% and not 80%.

“Billy Mitchell consists of 5x20-minute intervals at 78-90% FTP with 12-minute active recoveries between intervals.” - recovery intervals are 13 minutes long; and
“…like you might face when attempting high amounts of work performed closer to your FTP. ?

TrainerRoad

Get Faster with TrainerRoad

Cycling’s most effective training system. Structured indoor and outdoor workouts, proven training plans, and easy-to-use ride analysis tools.

“Chocorua is 4x30-minute intervals that range betwee 78-90% FTP with 12-minute recoveries between intervals.” - again, the recovery intervals are 13 minutes long

1 Like

Tallac +1 and Tallac+2 have a mistake, since the 1st recovery interval is at 41% instead of 40% (explains why I wasn’t able to recover properly! :joy:)

EDIT: Tray Mountain, at 47:00 minutes: because is spelled “becaue”.
PINCHOT: “2 sets of 5x4-minute intervals at 100% FTP with very brief, 30-second recoveries between intervals and 4 minutes rest between the two sets of intervals.”
Recovery interval is 5 minutes long.

EDIT2: Since I can’t post 3 times in a row…

The 3rd interval in Obelisk is 62% and not 60%.
Obelisk - TrainerRoad

Collins -1: “Try to hold your spin within an 85-95rpm range & spend ample time adapting to & modifying your position on the bike while the workload is more manageable.”

Mount Gosford -1: “So if you recognize that this intensity is still a little too high, drop the Workout Intensity another [text goes missing]

EDIT: Columbine, Columbine-1 and Columbine-2: “… all while maintaining a reasonably high power output. In doing so, you?ll develop the ability to …”
Crater: “accordingly and don?t worry if your cadence falls outside of this range from time to time.”
Goethe: 3rd rest interval is 39% and not 40%.
Hilgard and Hilgard +2: “This is to say you become capable of utilizing more of the muscle you?re carting around”

1 Like

Avalanche Spire: Around 50:28 the text says “foward” instead of “forward”

1 Like

Lazy Mountain -2: At about 32 minutes, “ability” is spelled “abililty

EDIT: In Conness: “exectuted” at around 38.40, “preceded” at around 1:01.30 and “your” instead of “you’re” at around 1:34.00

EDIT 2: Not workout, but I found a mistake in Plan Builder: I have a brick run scheduled: “Big Squaw Brick Run”, but no workout is named “Big Squaw” and Ochoco is scheduled for that day :slight_smile:

EDIT 3: “Mount Hope is 5x10-minute intervals at 95-99% FTP with 5-minute recoveries between each.” Recoveries are 5.5 minutes long.

1 Like

In Mist:

About 15 min prior to the end of the workout, the text says something like “Another 10 minutes of work ahead” but there is 15 min of unchanging work ahead.

Also, and I apologize for not having the time stamp, but sometime about 10 minutes into the ride it says to get ready for upcoming 5 efforts, but there are 6 intervals

1 Like