Help fix in-ride text typos; post them here 👇

I think this is to give a heads up for the interval at 1:46 that raises power. :+1:

Kaweah at 1:14:00 just prior to the last interval it states “even though the watts are back up a bit” whereas the Watts (capital W since it’s derived from someone’s name) are lower than the previous interval. Not sure what (sic) would be a better way, possibly: “even though the Watts aren’t quite as high”

Maybe. Not sold, but I found a better one, also in Perkins -1

9:30 During the main set, you won’t veer outside of the targeted 65-80% FTP range
9:40 And while there is a noticeable difference between 65 & 80% FTP…

Workout descriptions is 50-65% workout (and aside from warmup/cooldown, its never as low as 50%). The 65-80% in the in-ride text is clearly a holdover from the original Perkins.

1 Like

Not to be a grammar nerd, but even if a unit of measurement is named after a person, it’s not a proper noun, and is not supposed to be capitalized:

The names of SI units are not capitalized unless they are used in a situation where any word would be capitalized, such as the beginning of a sentence.

Thanks! I also moved that ‘increase power’ text to 1:45:54 so that the ‘heads up’ is in a more appropriate spot.

1 Like

Billy Mitchell description:
In the 3rd paragraph, it says you?re instead of you’re :slight_smile:

1 Like

There’s a few odd things in the text for the LSCT workout.

“You’ll do this by subtracting your heart rate at the end of this workout… from your heart rate at the end of the third interval”

Except that when you get to minute 16 (the end of the no-pedalling bit) there’s:

“Now take note of your 1-minute recovered heart rate. Subtract that from your HR at the end of interval 3 and you’ve got your HRR”

So the first should be something like “from your heart rate at the end of the no pedalling minute.”

Also at 02:40 there’s “As an added bonus, keep your eye on your max heart rate during each interval. Keeping track of these numbers will help you recognize if you’re getting fitter”

But the relevant reminder appears as: “Take note of your heart rate at the end of this interval. You’ll need this later” and at 11:50 “Again, take note of your heart rate at the end of this interval” and 16:45 “One last time… take note of your heart rate at the end of this interval”

So the text at 2:40 should be: "As an added bonus, keep your eye on your max heart rate at the end of each interval. "

Mistakes in workouts themselves, I believe.
Indianhouse are supposed to have endurance intervals at 60 %. However, at Indianhouse +3 and Indianhouse -3, the 3rd interval/the 2nd interval are at 61 %. The other versions are ok at 60%, so I believe this is a mistake.

Indianhouse+3:
Indianhouse +3 - TrainerRoad

Indianhouse -3:
Indianhouse -3 - TrainerRoad

1 Like

Typo in the ride description for Tallac +1

Tray Mountain - ‘consiuous’ rather than ‘conscious’:

1 Like

Do you mind double checking which variation of Tallac that was in? I don’t see that verbiage about Olympic distance tri in +1… hmm…

Don’t know about wordage - what’s happened to the warm up for Beacon?

OPE! Odd, that warmup looks like it was mistakenly edited, fixed! Thanks for catching that! :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Dooohh sorry, had two rides up at one time. It is in Echo -1 Log In to TrainerRoad

1 Like

“Perkins -1 is a highly varied 2 hours ?of aerobic Endurance riding ranging from 50-65% FTP.”

1 Like

Izaak Walton description:
"Izaak Walton is 4x6-minute over-uder intervals alternating between 2 minutes at 95% FTP and 1 minute at 105% FTP with 5-minute acitve recoveries between intervals.
“The primary objective of over-unders is to increase your ability to tolerate and utilize the byproducts that accompany riding above your FTP, all while maintaining a reasonably high power output. In doing so, you?ll develop the ability to handle changes in pace while doing quite a lot of work.”

I love discovering new workouts from this thread … so that’s basically 2 hours of zone 2 with some moderate over/unders in the middle to break up the monotony…

1 Like

Yeah, lovely workout. Some other, similar ones, are: Charlotte, Mono, Arrow, Rambaud, Kennedy, Cloudripper, Three Sisters, Wheel, Ragged Spur, Starlight, Columbine, State, Hooper, Senger, Temple and Vennacher.

2 Likes

Kingsbury description: “Kingsbury is 5x5-minute Threshold repeats between? 95-99% FTP with 4-minute recoveries between each.”

Koip workout: at 45 seconds, preferably is spelled “perferably”.

1 Like

Us after @KlemenSj catches TONS of typos:

1 Like