Feb 25th Podcast

I get that theyre all involved in the product in some capacity, but did we ever figure out why Keegan and NorCal cycling were tagged in some of the announcements?

Keegan is sponsored by TR. I don’t think Jeff is directly sponsored but he certainly uses the platform and it’s currently part of his couch to crit program.

This is not as straight forward bcs of self selection bias, heterogeneity of programing and time scales. However, you could end up answering easier questions as: Is compliance to plan higher in a POL plan?

Just finished up listening to the podcast.

Bad podcast. But great news for trainerroad users moving forward. And I know absolutey nothing about computer programming…but it seems like this was kind of a big deal. I suppose we can grant them one pat themselves on the back and talk about 1s and 0s podcast when they give us this kind of progress in the product :grin:

Why? I loved it. Lots of information, screenshots, real examples, fun, excitement, announcing Amber’s pregnancy. I have stopped listening because they’ve gotten so long, but watched this one end to end and loved it!

3 Likes

I’d wager you’re in a very small minority with that conclusion :rofl:

6 Likes

There will now be an additional competitive cycling category. AI

I fully admit I am probably the perfect embodiment of “you can’t make everybody happy.” I listen to the podcast because it is interesting, and gives me things to contemplate regarding training and racing.

This podcast was more of a press release for stuff that I can’t use yet. But don’t mind me…overall the trainerroad product/experience got, or will get, much better. I’m happy. Just nitpicking.

I can’t seem to post GIFs here but an image of Gerald Broflovski smelling his own farts comes to mind

1 Like

@Nate_Pearson commented how there will be many versions of a workout. I think this is the masterplan to remove all workouts and replace them all with variants of Baxter. One workout to rule them all

4 Likes

I have someone with the same name as me starting in the office on Monday.

I’m bringing a &@@$ing scottish claymore :rage:

Yes, congratulations Lovely Amber @ambermalika :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

And Massive well done TR Crew :heart_eyes:

1 Like

“Can ye walk Angus?”
“I can bloody well walk out of here!”

That’s me at the end of Leconte or just looking at Gasherbrum

2 Likes

Thank goodness the “shot” word wasn’t “cool!” (or super cool) :joy:

1 Like