Feb 25th Podcast

Hope the grandfathered pricing still applies. :+1:

6 Likes

And now I’ve been called back into work for a 90min meeting :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

hhahaha good luck :beers:

1 Like

same price. Thank you TR. :heart:

3 Likes

with your shots?

:rofl:

whatever you do, keep your pants on?

1 Like

OMG @ambermalika is preggars!

Congrats!

13 Likes

Well played TR, well played. Congratulations Amber!

9 Likes

@Nate_Pearson hearing you say BHAG brings back memories of a late 90s job when the HBR article was first published. Shortly after it was published we (product directors and division managers) scrambled to create compelling BHAGs for the CEO and COO, to support the overall BHAG. It is a great tool. Good to see it still in use!

5 Likes

Even I, the avowed SSBHV guy, am prone to lapses in judgment, hope you polarized guys like the new options lol

2 Likes

Disappointed it wasn’t Beeeeees…

7 Likes

They also didn’t address the Banana issue. Hope that’s up next week :banana:

5 Likes

I was doing adaptive training before it was cool. Scenario Engineering for Assessment of Multi-participant Adaptive Training Environment(SEAMATE) | SBIR.gov

1 Like

I really can’t wait to test adaptive training. Hopefully they start accepting people to the closed Beta soon as I’m actually in the middle of 2 training phases.

1 Like

Listening to the podcast now. I feel like they’ve been listening to me complain before I even started training with trainerroad :rofl:

4 Likes

That’s what we try to do!

3 Likes

the next step. predictive complaining response.

4 Likes

It’s like you’re my mom, but cycle. And care about me :rofl:

5 Likes

I don’t even care to hear further debate around “the science” and who’s approach is “better” anymore (like they previewed for next week) - - adding the plans and letting the users try them out (after they’ve been asking for them for a long time now) is a win-win since they can actually look at the data over a broad group of people that other studies can’t (like some of us have been saying and Nate reiterated in his comments), while giving users another plan option to try and to decide for themselves if they think it’s right for them either before/during/after looking at it. At least until THE MACHINE is fully rolled out and takes over our training/lives of course. :joy:

2 Likes

Favorite line of the podcast @Nate_Pearson ”buckle up buckaroo”. :rofl::heart:

5 Likes

:100:

1 Like