Feature Request: Specifying Multiple Power Levels for a Workout

I’d love a feature that allows me to set multiple “effort levels” for the various parts of a workout before beginning the workout.

For example, in an aerobic endurance workout at 65% to 75% FTP that has some late stage sprints, the sprints are at a lower effort level than if they were occurring in a workout that was based on a higher FTP. It would be nice to have a feature that allows me to specify the sprint effort level to be at 120% for that workout rather than having to make the change during the workout and then reverting back to 100% effort after each sprint and then back up to 120% for the next sprint and then back down, etc.

Another option to consider would be to incorporate something along the lines of the Sufferfest’s Four-Dimensional Power Profile, allowing me to have specify one power level for aerobic endurance workouts and a different power level for sprint-focused workouts, etc.

I know I can create custom workouts from scratch and can even model a custom workout off of an existing one to achieve some of this, but hey, it doesn’t hurt to throw something out there for consideration.

Workout creator, build your own!

5 Likes

They also alluded to a feature to better set vo2 max workout levels in the last podcast.