Bring back Push / Pull / Delete weeks [Feature Request]

@bregan I’m stepping since Ivy is out for the day and I feel your post violates forum guidelines. Placing them below for reference:

1. Be excellent to each other
  2. Challenge the idea, don’t attack the person
  3. Contribute Constructively
  4. Don’t break the law
  5. Keep it tidy

Questioning Ivy’s personal level of experience is closer to a personal attack than a relevant question that will help us arrive to a point of understanding.

As Ivy mentioned, removal of push-week functionality was a deliberate decision made to reduce confusion for our athletes. Looking at the data, very few of our athletes used the push-week functionality, and it was a common source of confusion. It still remains an area we need to improve and it’s on our list of things to do, but it’s important to accurately identify and differentiate what affects few people, and what effects many. We have to prioritize building the features that will enable the majority of our athletes to get faster. As of now, placing refinement of this aspect of the user experience ahead of larger issues would be a disservice to the majority of our athletes.

This tone is rude and demanding of Ivy, our Community Manager, who’s job it is not to build these features. It is not exemplifying “Be excellent to each other” and falls into the lower portion of the constructive debate triangle.

I’m confident there’s room for understanding and civil discussion on this, so let’s reach for that and be respectful. :slight_smile:

19 Likes