Favero Assioma Users

ahhhh I’m dumb. I think I posted it somewhere else and not this thread.
Here’s exactly what I sent Favero

Hi!

I’m having an issue with Favero Assioma Duo’s.

My balance is mostly showing 55% - 45% and up to 60% - 40% and sometimes even jumps to 90% - 10% when I’m pedalling very evenly and smoothly. Reasons I believe this is not a leg balance issue is because

• I have compared the data with Kickr Bike. If you multiply my Left Assioma power by 2, you get the same number of power that Kickr Bike provides. Leading me to believe right side is measuring too low. I have included an image below that demonstrates this.

• I have compared the data with Quarq power meter and same thing as above. Left side times 2 gives you Quarq numbers.

• When I stand up, the numbers are 50% - 50% or 49% - 50% (or vice versa) and stays very close to that. I have included an image below that demonstrates this. (Parts where I stand up, cadence is lower. On the graph it corrolates with parts where right side power number matches the left. When I sit back down, right side drifts back down.

I will try to save some time on trouble shooting with providing on some info here:

• I bought the pedals directly from your website this month. These are very new pedals.
  • I installed using a torque wrench only and torqued them to specified (25nm - 40nm) torque.
  • I haven’t grabbed the sensors to tighten the pedals on.
  • I have used the washers so there is no contact between sensors and crank arm.
  • Crank arm lengths are correctly entered in app and in wahoo head unit.
  • I have the latest firmware
  • I have calibrated my pedals after installing (and before every ride to make sure) both on the phone app and the wahoo unit. They both ended up with same mismatch results.
  • I have done the static weight test with a calibrated 10.069kg weight. The readings were within acceptable range (10.080kg one side, 10.130kg on the other)

I hope all that information helps! I’m looking forward to some solution. I have used Assiomas and love them. I would love to get accurate readings of my new ones.

Thank you!
Gurk

PS: Here’s the data comparison between Kickr Bike and Assioma Duos from yesterday’s ride.

1 Like